"Yes sir"

Louis' POV

Her words ring through the quiet room and I wait no longer to rain down another  slap to her reddening arse cheek. She lets out a whimper. The kind of sound of pleasure mixed with pain I bet she's never experienced anything like this before. Of course she hasn't she's a fucking virgin.

"Three more" I sternly tell her. I want her to know when this will finish. I'll keep it short and sweet I want her to enjoy this more than anything. It's for my fucked up pleasure as well as hers.

"Yes sir" I coach her.

"Y-Yes Sir" She gulps. I feel her hand tightening around my ankle.

I slowly rub her cheek then slap again the sound sends lightening bolts through my body.

"Ahh" she moans.

Before she has time to breathe I land my hand again on to her rear end matching the already red hand print I've left. With a quick rub I finish off the spanking with one more this time not so hard.

She lays there still as I slowly caress her bottom I can't help myself but dip my hand between her thighs and feel her dampness. I knew this would turn her on, deep down she's a naughty girl I just need to help her bring it out. She whimpers as I pull my hand away.

I help her up and direct her to sit on my lap. With both legs either side of mine I can see the dampness through her panties.

"Don't lie to me, did you enjoy that?" I ask her as I tuck her fallen hair behind her ear.

She shrugs her shoulders "I'm not sure. I guess so"

"That's a lie." I frown at her and watch her face flush pink.

"Ok! Yes I enjoyed it. Stop trying to embarrass me" she crosses her arms in front of her.

I chuckle "I'm not embarrassing you. It's hot to know you enjoyed it"

"Mhm"

I uncross her arms and pull her into me planting soft kisses down her bare neck.

She pulls away from me and tilts her head to the side in a thoughtful gaze she looks at me.

"I-I want to do something for you" she whispers.

"What do you mean?"

"You know, something" she looks down at my crotch with its large bulge straining my zipper.

"Oh" I say. I want nothing more than to see her pleasure me with her mouth.

"You sure?" I ask.

"Yes" she slides off my lap and kneels done in front of me. Her being in this position sends my body into over drive and I don't hesitate in standing up for her. She slowly in buttons my trousers and zips them down leaving them pooled at my feet.

I watch her as she looks at the bulge in my boxers she slowly pulls them down and allows my cock to spring out.

"Jesus Christ" she mutters. I'm not sure if she meant for me to hear but it made me feel great. She reaches out and takes hold of my member and then just holds it. I can see the thoughts running through her mind.

"Like this" I show her by holding my hand over hers and slowly start to pump my cock with her. Her grip tightening around me but not too much just enough for me to suck in a breath and let out a moan.

"Like this" She says as I remove my hand.

I nod not being able to speak right now, her innocent eyes staring up at me while pumping my cock is the most delightful thing I've witnessed. Without thinking she brings her mouth to me and licks her bottom lip, opening wider I brace myself to feel her plump lips close around me.