"On the end of the line"

After getting a taxi back home because Louis literally threw me out the house I fall onto my bed.

I replay that kiss in my mind, my first real proper kiss. I've never experienced such an emotion before. He was just utterly perfect, the softness of his lips gliding with mine. The way he slowly massaged my tongue with his so effortlessly.

I definitely shouldn't of agreed, I'm worried it's opened a ton of unwanted feelings. But then again I probably brought it upon myself by shaking myself all over him. I smirk at the reaction I got out of him. I don't bother with the chat line tonight since I've already had my share of the man on the end of the line.

***

Louis' POV

I open the doors and watch as the men all come in and fill the hall up. Ella has rung the office and left a message with Sally something to do with she'll be late because her friend is having a mental breakdown about a boy what ever that means.

Summer's been throwing herself at me since the moment she's got here so that's already pissed me off. One blow job and she thinks I'm diving into a relationship with her, I can't deal with these needy girls.

I stand watching my club burst at the seems by being at full capacity. I love it I can see the pound signs ringing in my head.

"What's up?" Harry closes the gap between us.

I roll my eyes I'm not in the mood for him, I turn my attention to the other boys.

I hold out my hand to shake Niall, Liam's and Zayn's hands.

"Evening lads" I nod.

"That's a bit harsh" Harry pouts his lip out. "Where's that new girl" he looks around the room.

I snap my head towards him "Fuck off"

He dances on the spot "Oh touchy"

The boys go and sit at their usual table and wait for one of the girls to come over for their drinks order. I wave down Darla and wave her in their direction she pouts at me but I give her a warning glare. No one really likes their table mainly because they are twats to the girls.

"So I take it you won't be too impressed if I plant my dick in her then?" He laughs.

"Don't push me, leave her alone" I say.

"Oh that's what I said to you about Leah but yet you still went ahead and fucked her?" He lights up a cigarette.

"Oh come on. I can't believe you are still worked up about that" I smirk.

"She was my god damn sister, you ruined her" he spits.

"It was a dare mate, not my fault she fell in to deep" I shrug.

Last year I fucked Harry's sister and after one of the boys dared me to I couldn't not. I like the chase and the hard work of getting in someone who is dead set against it. I just didn't realise she would fall madly in love with me and then cut herself up earning her six months in a mental cell.

"It was too fucking far. There is something wrong with you man. So excuse me if I don't respect your wishes of not fucking the new girl. Don't tell me you've got feelings for her because that will certainly make it much more fun" he laughs.

"I don't do feelings. But she's an employee and off limits" I tap the bar and Paul makes me a large brandy.

"Good so if you don't have feelings then let's make a little bet on it. Five grand to who ever fucks her first" he puffs his cigarette.