"You may now kiss the bride"

Hayley's POV

"Louis if you don't get off this phone right now I'm going to come over and beat you up without a second thought. We are busy and you are stressing me out. Don't ring me again you annoying little beast!" I hang up.

"Your husband to be is being so annoying. I was going to wait but Louis won't stop ringing me until I've given you something" I frown at Ella still annoyed with Louis for ringing me every half hour since we got up.

"Oh What is it?" She says as she sits extremely still while her make up is being done.

"This" I pull out a large box from my bag which Louis gave me yesterday before he left the house with Harry to stay at a hotel before the wedding today.

Ella takes it in her hands and the make up artist steps back to allow her to freely open it. She opens the box and pulls out lots of white tissue paper and then holds a box with Harry Winston written on it.

"Oh my god" she gasps

She pulls out a stunning diamond necklace and reads out a small note.

"If only I could find something as beautiful as you, this I guess will have to do" she starts crying.

"No don't you'll mess the make-up up!" I rush over to her to get a closer look.

"Ella this is out of this world, how much did this thing cost?" I gape at the sparkles.

"I-I don't know" she wipes away her tears.

"Come on let's not get soppy. We have a wedding to attend!" I say as I sit next to her and get my hair done alongside Ella's make up.

                      Louis' POV

"Who are you constantly texting. I'm fucking here" I sit back in my armchair watching Harry.

"You know I have other friends" he looks up briefly from his phone with a raised eyebrow.

"No you don't. I'm your only friend" I get up and snatch his phone.

"You're so annoying" he swipes his hand in my direction.

"I'm bored so I have to be annoying" I look at his phone.

"I can't wait to see you too. Maybe we can sneak off for a bit of fun later.. Harold have you got yourself a secret girlfriend?" I throw his phone back.

"Well she's not secret anymore is she?" He puts his phone in his pocket. 

"Who is it? And do I need to remind you that you have plans later..you know my wedding?" I go over to the mirror and check myself out.

"Who says she won't be at the wedding?" He laughs.

"Ella would be stupid to leave me for you" I remark.

"Louis you're so funny. It's not Ella I can assure you. Look don't say anything because we've been keeping it quiet and I actually like this girl. It's- Its Hayley" he whispers.

I cough "Hayley?!"

"Mhmm" he says with a nod.

"Well I don't know what to say. When did this happen?"

"I don't know it just did, a few months ago now maybe" Harry shrugs his shoulders.

"You and her makes my stomach flip" I pull a throwing up face.

"I won't tell you how good she is in bed then" Harry sticks his tongue out.

"No please don't" I clap my hands "right brother. Are we ready to do this?"