"You are my perfect"

Louis' POV

Harry dropped me back home early this morning, I've had a shower and I'm refreshed. He always knows how to calm me down, he's the only one who can calm me and after last night I think we had that break through we really needed to get our friendship back on track it's been hard since Leah we really fucked it up but now it's a new beginning. Something in me has clicked I need to move on now and stop living in the past, maybe I am allowed to be happy.

I put on my grey suit and waistcoat, tie up my shoes and grab my car keys. I have some serious making up to do with someone that's become the most special thing in my life.

After everything I hope she will forgive one more time, for the last time I will never do anything else wrong.

I drive to the nearest florist and order the entire shop, I then stop off and get the best coffee London has to offer. I pull up to her apartment and head up the stairs.

I knock on the door quietly this time since it's eight in the morning and wait for Ella to answer.

She opens the door in her sleepy state and I notice the small bruise to her jaw making me flinch.

"Baby" I say as I hand over the flowers and coffee.

"Louis what are you doing here?" She looks confused.

"I'm starting fresh, my name is Louis Tomlinson I'm a little fucked up in the head. I'm sorry I will never hurt you again and I'm here to ask you to never leave me" I walk in to the hallway.

"I've told you I will never leave you, you just need to believe me" she kisses me on the cheek.

"Let's sit down I need to finish our conversation" I head to the front room and Ella follows me.

"So after Harry's mother called the police, my father and mother were arrested for child abuse and rape of a minor. The court hearing was long and difficult for me. Throughout the whole progress Harry and his family were by my side. When they were both sentenced I realised it was over but mentally for me I'd never forget. I went on a crazy streak, I got drunk and I would start fights with anyone. Harry was there every step even fought with me to help me stop being beaten to death. This is when I met Steve he knew me from my case with my parents. He took me under his wing and tried to help me, he paid for me to go to rehab. The whole thing with Leah happened after that and that's when my relationship with Harry crumbled. I regret it every day of my life, we are slowly getting back on track and that's mainly to do with you" I lean back and take a breath.

"Ok. Where are your parents now?" Ella sips her coffee

"My father is still in prison and hopefully will be for a long time. I've not seen him since they walked him off after the court case. My mother spent five years and was let out on good behaviour, her time was less as she pleaded that she was only going along with it because she was scared for her safety and that fact she never actually done anything to me she just allowed him to hurt me. I've also never seen her since. She is living back at my childhood home" I close my eyes and remember my old house.

"Louis I am hurt for you, I can't imagine what you've been through. But fifteen years on you can't let them continued control your life. Have you thought about seeing them to get closure?"

"Yes. I've thought about it and I always back out. But this time I feel is the right time to maybe see them. I'm going to see Steve tomorrow and speak to him, get some guidance. I'm sorry I hurt you. I wasn't seeing straight, thinking straight for that matter. I've not been in that place for a long time" I rest my hand on her jaw.

"I understand, I do so please don't think you are a bad person. You aren't Louis, don't ever think you are like him. You are nothing like that monster" I watch as a small tear moves down her soft face.