"Last warning, i said no"

Ella's POV

I open my eyes to the sun beaming into our hotel room, I stretch and instantly cringe as the soreness of my body. I quickly reach down to my sore crotch and get flashbacks of the night, letting a slow smile appear on my tired face.

"Well you looked fucked" Louis walks into the room in just his boxers freshly showered rubbing a towel over his wet hair. I slowly sit up and cock my head to the side, "you could say that"

"How are you feeling?" He sits at the end of the bed, I watch his back muscles flex and it sends a painful bolt to my sex.

"A little sore but also amazing at the same time" I let out a giggle.

"Well you are welcome" he smirks.

I watch him get dressed in last nights clothes since our hotel visit was spur of the moment.

"Are you going to get out of bed and get ready or are you going to watch me all fucking day?" He turns to me and folds his arms across his chest.

"Mhm I might just stay here and watch you all day" I run my eyes up and down his body.

"You need to get out of that bed, the longer you're in there the more I can't promise I'll be fucking you again and I'm not sure you're ready for round two" he stalks out the bedroom.

He's right I'm so sore I definitely can't withstand another round. I slowly ease myself out of bed and am shocked to see the light staining of blood on the crisp white sheets. I cringe at the thought of the maids coming in and stripping the bed. I quickly pull the covers over and make the bed so I don't have to see the remains of my virginity.

I have a long shower it's the most powerful shower I've had, the water hits my aching body and relaxes my muscles.

We have breakfast in the room and leave, Louis decides to pay for a taxi as apparently he isn't in the mood to be surrounded by sweaty bodies on the underground. We pull up to my apartment and say goodbye. I invited Louis up but he said he really needed to catch up on the business something about Harry has fucked up the takings and the back office.

I spend the rest of the day curled up on my bed watching friends until Hayley gets in from the night before.

"Ella!?" I hear her shout.

"Yeah. I'm in my room" I call back not wanting to move from my comfortable position.

Hayley comes in and settles down on the bed, "You look..fresh" she comments.

I laugh "Thanks I guess" I let a little smile appear on my face at last nights memories.

Hayley leans back and inspects me, "Oh my fucking god. You've had sex!" She bounces up and down on the bed.

I laugh at Hayley's excitement "you did it, didn't you?" She launches herself at me and pins me down.

"Yes! Yes" I laugh "get off me you crazed woman!" I shove her back and sit back up facing her.

"Holy fuck..was he good?" She smirks at me.

I knew these kind of questions would be asked so I'm not surprised I'll have to dive into every little detail.

"He was incredible! Like it was better than I ever would of imagined it to be" I gush going slightly red in the face.

"I can't believe I can't call you virgin Ella anymore" she pouts.

"Good I'm glad" I laugh and shove her off the end of the bed.

"This is cause for a celebration!" He stands up and brushes herself off.