"Two more tequilas!"

"Two more tequilas!" Grace shouts to the bar man who I've learnt is called Chris.

He laughs and pours the bottle into our ready shot glasses.

"Grace! I'm going to be off my head if we have another one! You'll be carrying me home" I laugh.

"One, two..three" She shouts.

We knock the shots back and then take our drinks onto the dance floor. It's eleven and we've been out a couple of hours now. It's been so fun, she's such a character to be out with and she's definitely loosened up with the alcohol flowing as have I.

"So when's the big deed going to happen?" She asks as we dance to Jason Derulo on the dance floor.

"I don't know. I'm hoping tonight. I can't wait any longer! It's killing her" I laugh as I point to my crouch.

"I know he's going to be amazing too" I wink thinking back to all the other things he's done to me. I feel myself getting excited at the thought.

"It's not all it's cracked up to be" she frowns.

"I don't know, I think it will be" I smile as I watch a couple of girls fall over.

We dance for another few minutes when Grace drags me back to the bar. I stumble and fall trying to keep up with her. I can tell I'm on the edge of going past the point of remembering the night.

"Four shots of the strongest thing you have!" She says with excitement.

"No no I can- can't" I hiccup.

"Yes! Come on" she pushes the two shots in front of me. Louis is not going to be impressed seeing me in this state. I lean up against the bar to steady myself and slowly pick up the shot which I can smell before it gets anywhere near my mouth.

I knock them both back and feel the burn going down my throat and hit the pit of my stomach.

"Do you smoke?" She looks to me.

I shrug my shoulders "eh I'll have one"

I sometimes smoke when I've been drinking. We walk outside and the cold air hits me like a tonne of bricks. My head starts spinning as I sway on the spot next to her. When she offers me one I decline, I'm not feeling it now I'm outside and the alcohol has hit me.

"Are you ok?" She giggles at me. How is she even standing at the moment. What was she drinking water?

"A little drunk" I admit as I'm steadying myself against the wall.

"I need to sit down" I say as I slide down the cold brick wall. I rest my head on my knees. I concentrate on not being sick in front of everyone. I let out a long groan.

"I need to go home" I hold my breath trying to keep everything down in my stomach.

"Ok I'll grab my car" she stubs her cigarette out.

I don't question her as I need to get home, I don't condone drink driving at all but right now I don't have the ability to argue.

I slowly get my phone out and call Louis like he said "This is early" he picks up the phone. It's only half hour early.

"I'll be home in fifteen minutes. I meet you home" I struggle to say.

"I'll pick you up. I'm leaving now where are you?"

"No Grace is taking me home. I can't remember the name of the place. I'm not in a good way baby" I laugh at the picture of myself on the floor.

"How much have you drunk?" He questions with some concern in his voice.

"Fucking shit loads Lou, I'm off my fucking face" I laugh. I've never been this drunk before.

"Where the fuck are you? And who is Grace?"

"I. Don't. Know. And she's my friend, oh she's here now. Meet me at mine" I hang up and slowly get up with the help of a couple of drunk girls who are standing by.

Grace gets out and helps me into the passenger seat. She starts driving slowly down the road.

"How you feeling?" She asks.

"Absolutely fucked" I lean my head against the window.

"Good" she mutters.

After ten minutes we pull into a side road and I don't move my head but I let my dazed eyes wonder around. I have no idea where we are, maybe Grace needs a pee or something.

"Where are we?" I try and sit up but my body is having none of it.

"Shut the fuck up" she snaps.

I want to turn to her but I can't, my body has given up on me and surrendered to the large amount of alcohol in my system.

I hear her knocking around and then she leans over me, I move my eyes to her and see she's about to sit on me.

"Grace?" I nervously say. I feel like this is not a situation I want to be in right now.

"You need to shut up" She snaps.

I sit up a little when I notice a old rag in her hand and watch her as she pours clear liquid drowning the rag.

"Grace!" I scream just as she smothers my face in this wet rag. It's sweet smelling and strong making my eyes water.

I struggle as much as I can, but with her sitting on me and trapping my arms my efforts are wasted.

I let out muffled screams and shake my head violently, Grace in anger slaps me around my face. I moan an hurtful pain.

"Just stop it!" She screams and pushes the rag harder against my skin. It doesn't take long for my eyes to start getting heavy. I feel myself slipping under I try to fight it but I can't. My breathing slows to a relaxed state and my eyes close and flutter open before they close and stay closed.

                                ****

I slowly wake up, I look around and I'm in a dark room. I'm sitting up against a wall with my legs tied and my wrists also in front of me tied. It's cold and I instantly start to shiver. I can't see Grace but I know she was here there is a single chair in front of me and a small table with a bottle of water on and I notice a glass jar which is half empty.

I feel completely out of it, I don't know what time it is or how long I've been here. I suddenly think of Louis, where is he? Does he know I've been taken? Will he look for me?

I snap my head up when I hear a phone ringing, it's not mine. I sit up slowly and see the light of a phone on the table. I quickly look around and shuffle over to it and reach up. Using my hand I locate the phone and grab it without thinking I answer it.

"Help me!" I whisper shout. I don't want Grace coming in while I'm trying to get some help.

There is a pause on the phone, "hello?" I whisper again.

"Ella?" A voice full of concern finally answers.

I frown pulling the phone away from my ear. I don't have time to understand why and what is going on. I slowly say "Harry?"

Before I can say anything else the door opens and makes me jump. Dropping the phone I scramble back to my place against the wall.

She walks in and I now realise who I am up against. Why didn't I notice this before. Her green eyes, her brown hair with curls dropping out. My heart starts thumping out my chest.
Leah.