"Just touch me"

After a long shift we decide to stay for a drink at closing. Summer and Darla left with a couple of the customers.

Louis friends if that's what I call Harry and his gang left about half hour ago and Louis has gone to cash up the takings for the night.

I slowly sip my wine and replay the night events. I can't believe I managed to distract everyone from fighting. I feel on top of the world. Men praising me at my feet I've never made so much money in two hours as I have tonight all nine hundred pounds of it.

"So what was all that about?" Louis makes me jump as he walks into the silent hall.

"You should be thanking me" I slide his drink over to him that he left to go cash up.

I watch as he takes a sip and lets out a long sigh.

"How do you know Harry?" I question. They obviously have an odd friendship.

"We met when we were young boys, been friends ever since. That's all there is to tell" he pulls at his tie.

"Oh right. So when are we going to talk about that kiss?" I take another sip of wine.

"It was a kiss. Nothing more" he keeps his eyes down.

"That's a shame" I sigh.

"Is it? Why?" He finally looks at me.

"Because I quite liked it. Would be a shame to not do it again" I smile.

I need to feel his hands on my body. I need to feel lips on mine again.

"I'm no good for you. I've told you I'm a dangerous man Ella" he shifts in his seat at the bar.

"And what if I told you I like danger" I stand up from my seat, moving in between his legs. His breathing stops for a moment.

"Can I ask you something?" I say

"You're going to anyway whatever I say" he laughs.

"Do I have an effect on you?"

He laughs tipping his head back making me feel stupid for even suggesting the idea.

"No. What makes you think that?"

"Because of the way you are around me, giving me money every night after we chat, taking me back to your house to do paperwork and seeming to be over jealous if I so much as look at another man" I undo his tie and play with it. He watches me intrigued by my actions.

I may not of had this kind of male attention but I've picked up a few tips these past few weeks. I know what I want and I'm going to get it.

"You're reading too much into it, love" he replies.

I stifle a laugh because I know I do have an affect on him, what it is I'm not quite sure right now but there's something there. 

"So you wouldn't mind if I went out with Harry one night this week?" I innocently say.

His head snaps up and he stares at me. Without a second notice he picks me up and sits me down on the bar. My legs wrapped around his body my breathing quickens.

"You don't know what you're getting yourself into baby" he fumes.

"Well I'm hoping it's you getting into me" I smirk. He's eyes widen and a little smile plays on his lips.

"Kiss me" I whisper.

Without asking again he leans in and our lips meet again. Probably the most dangerous kiss known to man. He claims my mouth with his and wastes no time in massaging my tongue. I let out a small groan into his lips as he pulls away biting my bottom lip. The heat rising in me is at a wild rate. I need this man, lust, love? I don't know what I'm feeling but it's good.

I pull him closer to me with my legs, he doesn't resist and starts using his mouth on my neck.

"You seriously have no idea what you are doing to me" he pants.

                       Louis' POV

Why? Why am I feeling like this? I've never in my life so much as cared for a girl the way I care for her. I want to be the one to fuck her for the first time. Not to win a bet but because I want to show her how amazing I can make her feel. I can love her. I shake the feelings from my mind as I trail kisses down her neck.

"Louis I want you" she whispers. She doesn't realise what kind of a man I am. If she ever found out about this bet I'm sure she'd never speak to me again. Maybe I can just keep it on the down low. Never tell her she won't find out. Maybe with the money I can take her away on a trip of a life time. I should of never agreed to it but I know Harry will never allow me to back out now or maybe I could pay him off? Just give him the five grand at the end of the day it's nothing to me. Pocket money at most.

I move my hand up her thigh and feel her stiffen under my touch. I love this reaction from her. Other women I've fucked aren't so responsive to me as like me, it's just sex nothing more. For Ella this is something more, something she will remember forever. She'll remember me forever.

"Are you sure you want this?" I say. I need to give her a chance to back out. Before she makes a mistake.

"Just touch me" she pants.

I move my hand closer to her sex and rub her over the top of her underwear. I can feel the dampness coming through.

"So ready for me" I whisper into her ear.

"Mhmm" she moans as she moves her arms around my neck pushing my head into her chest. I slowly suck at her soft skin as I move her underwear to the side.

"Oh my god Louis. I've wanted this from the moment I saw you" she plays with my hair tugging it and pulling it's driving me wild.

I slowly run a finger up and down her wet creases, every time I come back down I slowly dip into her opening. Normally I don't care for the girls I fuck whether they enjoy it or not I just want to blow my load. But she's different I want her to enjoy it and her enjoyment is more important than mine.

"Tell me to stop if you need me too" I move back up to her lips.

"Stop talking" she whimpers.

I laugh and slowly play around her opening, making sure I have gathered up the wetness before I slowly slide my finger in. I feel her tighten around me and let out a hissed breath.

I start slowly moving my finger in and out of her, feeling her squirm under me. Once she's comfortable she starts bucking her hips, riding my finger and it's the most exotic thing I've seen. Her pleasuring herself on my fingers.

I lean back so I can see the result of my finger playing with her. Her head is tipped back and her hands removed from me and are behind her keeping her steady. Her legs are open for me to see the pleasure I'm inflicting on her.

"Fuck Louis" she gasps as she speeds up her movements. I slowly insert another finger and start the movements quicker, bringing my thumb up to her clit I slowly rub circles around her most sensitive area. I can hear her breathing quicken and her sex pulsing under my touch. She's close to letting go, so close for the first time ever, letting me take her first orgasm.

"Holy fuck" she screams. I watch as she moves her hands to the side of the bar when she grips on and her knuckles turn white.

"Come for me baby" I tell her.

Her mouth falls open and she allows herself to let go, her sex tightening around my fingers as she rides out her first ever high. When she's calmed down I remove my fingers and pull her into me, her body is floppy and tired. Her eyes dazed and hooded. She looks the most irresistible right now.

"That was more than I thought it would be, Louis do you like me?" She says.

"I would be lying if I said no" I look down.

"Good because I really like you" she smiles as she leans in for a kiss.

She looks happy and content in this moment.

Why do I have the feeling I'm going to break her heart.