"Evening lads"

Louis' POV

Jesus fucking Christ she slowly pulls her top over her head and drops it to the ground showing the top half of her very skimpy outfit. I can tell she's nervous but she's too stubborn to admit defeat.

She looks straight at me as she pulls her leggings off and leaves them pooled by her feet. I suck in a breath I hope she doesn't notice. There is no way I can stand up now, my trousers are straining against my now hard cock. I shift uncomfortably in my seat. She stands there letting out a long sigh which I assume she's held in while undressing.

She places her small hand on her curvy right hip and gives me a sassy look that I just want to wipe off her beautiful face.

"Is this ok?" She smugly says. Is she fucking joking? I need to keep it together. I've seen hundreds of girls undress in my office but none of them make me feel the way she just has.

I cough "I suppose so"

She looks disappointed with my reaction. If only she knew the thoughts running through my mind right now. I'd rip that lace number clean off of her.

"Oh" she looks down trying to cover herself up.

"Look don't flatter yourself. It's nothing I haven't seen a number of times over. You need to make five hundred in tips tonight for you to make it worth my time having you here" I say as I try and calm my cock down. She needs to leave so I can sort myself out.

I look up at her still standing there "go on then" I sigh "find summer she'll show you the ropes" I wave my hand up dismissing her.

Ella's POV

I close the door behind me and hold back the tears. He didn't seem impressed and it's completely knocked my confidence. So much so I just want to leave. But I've walked out leaving my clothes in his office. I lift my head up and pull myself together and make my way down stairs to the hall. I quickly find summer and walk over to her standing next to a table talking to some men.

She looks up as I walk closer she turns to the men and excuses herself "woah. Ella right?" She stands back and looks me up and down. I nod to her "you look amazing! So hot" she winks.

"Thanks. Louis didn't seem to think so" I frown.

She laughs and takes my hand "Louis is a very hard man to impress. He sees women in their underwear all day everyday I think he's immune to the woman's race now. Don't take it personally. Anyway your not here to impress that dickhead. You're here for all these men" she ushers me into a corner so we can look over the hall without being so obvious.

She tells me a few tricks and tips of the trade "so don't let them touch you anywhere you're not comfortable with, you don't have to do anything you don't want to but the more willing you are the more tips you get. And let me tell you they like to tip big here for the right thing. Also if you're in trouble for instance you're in an uncomfortable situation or they just won't take no for an answer just hold you're hand up high with your fingers spread and wiggle your fingers" she demonstrates and it reminds me instantly of jazz hands. I smile at the film bring it on. "The bodyguards are dotted around the hall and are always keeping their eyes on us. They are lovely and they'll be over within seconds to remove the man"

I take all the information in and I'm so fucking nervous I can't help shaking.

I feel Summers hand on my shoulder "look calm down. It's piss easy work. You'll do great" she warmly smiles at me.