"I am a dick"

Ella's POV

"I'll have a large house white, The fillet steak, medium. Thank you" I close my menu and hand it to the waiter.

"Alright I'll have a large Red, whatever is your nicest and I'll also have a fillet cooked rare" Louis slams his menu shut and holds it out for the waiter to take it. I watch him give an eye roll then he politely takes the menu and goes to the bar.

"This is nice" I smile looking at the restaurant, small tables of two dotted around, the only lights are candles lit everywhere. It's so romantic.

"I guess" Louis follows my gaze "let's sort this out now so we never have to speak of it again"

I straighten up and give him a confused look "ok"

He pulls my hands across the table and holds them tightly with a long sigh "I was a fucking huge dick, I done dickish things in the past. I have been a dick to you for leaving you, I am a dick and I will probably always be a dick, but I will always be your dick. Do you agree?"

I let out a loud laugh so much so the table next to us turns around to eye me up. I cough and lower my tone "Agreed" I smile, bringing his hand up to my lips I leave a soft kiss.

"Mhm I thought you'd at least put up a little fight about me not being a dick" He huffs.

"Nope. You are a dick" I smile "let's stop saying dick now yeah? We are in a nice restaurant"

"It's an alright restaurant" he sits back as the waiter places our drinks down. Once he leaves I raise my glass "To a new beginning". Louis raises his glass to mine and we both keep eye contact as we take a sip.

"So while you were away I went and met Georgia" I place my glass down. 

Louis let's out a cough "You What?"

"Yeah. I went and visited her. She's lovely Louis. I couldn't help feel stupid for the way I reacted when she's been through a lot worse than me. She was very pretty I saw the picture of you two in her room" I watch his face.

"Yes she was extremely pretty, she still is just in a different way all her beauty now comes from within. She's a very brave woman, I respect her a lot. Her willingness to forgive me is something I hold very close to my heart" he rubs his face with his hand.

"Yes some people could learn a lot from her, Not living in the past" I raise my eyebrow.

"Mhm. I think we are heading to a subject I said we are not to speak about again" he sighs.

"I know, I know. I just wanted you to know i saw her and I may visit her again. If you'd be ok with that?" I take another sip of wine, it's the most tasteful amazing wine I've ever had.

"Yes that's fine, I'm sure she would love that" he joins me in his wine.

"This is the most awful fucking wine I've ever tasted" he screw his nose up.

I snort a laugh at him.

"What's so funny?" He frowns.

"Oh nothing" I sigh enjoying my wine.

Our food comes and we eat every mouthful, Louis Actually agrees with me the food was amazing. We have another glass of wine and browse the sweet menu.

"I know what Im having" I slam the menu down.

"That was quick" he looks over the menu at me.

"Cheesecake. Whenever there is cheesecake that's what I'm having" I wait for him to make a decision.