"I'll be your friend forever"

(This chapter comes with a warning/Trigger it contains child abuse)

Ella's POV

"You've done well" I eye up Summers hands full of notes.

"Yeah! Actually I've never made so much as I have tonight. The punters were generous, they always are the closer to Christmas it gets" She smiles as she carefully places each note on top of each other on the table.

It's slowly getting closer and closer to Christmas which only means I'll be turning one year older in two weeks time, not forgetting that goes the same for Louis.

"It's my birthday on Christmas Eve" I tell Summer.

"Is it! Oh my god do you know that's Louis birthday too?" She gathers up the money and stuffs it in her bag.

"Yes I found out in conversation" I smile.

"Can't believe he told you. He hates his birthday, whatever you do don't get him anything. Don't waste your money. Last year I brought him a card and he burnt it in front of me, he's just an ungrateful fucker" she frowns.

"I didn't know he didn't celebrate his birthday" I lean down and take my heels off.

"Neither did I, until last year. I've never seen him be so angry about it, completely flipped out on me" she rolls her eyes.

"Well I'll keep that in mind" I say before Louis enters the hall.

"Alright boss?" Summer looks in his direction.

"Mhm, had a few good comments tonight Summer. Well done" he goes to the bar and pours himself a drink.

"Thanks, I'll see you tomorrow. Ella do you want a lift?" She stands and throws her bag over her shoulder.

"No thank you. Lou- I- I brought a car a few weeks ago. I thought I told you" I stammer.

Summer looks over me and then over to Louis, "maybe you did I just of forgot, Ok well I'll see you tomorrow" she smiles and leans in for a quick goodbye hug before she leaves the building.

"She's so fucking irritating" Louis walks over to me and hands me a large glass of wine.

"You are so rude" I take a long needed sip.

I watch as he takes a seat next to me, he brings his glass up to his lips and I watch as he slowly sips the brown liquid, letting a long loud sigh out once he's swallowed.

I stay silent not really sure what to say, I want him to start of whatever it is that's about to be spoken about. I don't want to force him, I need this to be done on his own.

After five minutes of pure silence and just the noise of us swallowing our drinks I try and bring up conversation, "Did you catch up with all your emails?" I glance to the side.

With a slow nod of his head he picks up his glass again and downs the last remaining brown liquid, "My father raped me"

I snap my head to look at Louis completely shocked with his outburst. I was not expecting anything of the sort to come out of his mouth, before I can say anything Louis speaks again keeping his head low.

"All the time, every day. He beat me day in day out, used me as his own personal cigarette tray I can still remember the taste of them being forced in my mouth" he shakes his head, "still alight. My mother didn't care she watched and sometimes done things if he asked her too. This was for as long as I can remember. I was home schooled by my mother so I never left the house I never had friends until one day a family moved in next door" he stops to take a breath.