"...Spread your legs"

Louis' POV

"How can you be so sure I'm the right man for you?" I ask her. This feels so quick for something that is so special for her. Normally I wouldn't bat an eyelid but I don't want her to rush into anything.

"I don't know. It just feels right. Why? Does it not feel right to you?" She questions me.

It does feel right, but in the back of my head I can't stop thinking about Harry and this fucking bet. I don't want to have sex with her to win a bet anymore, I don't want to be apart of that. I want to do it because I want to be the one, the one she remembers sharing something so personal.

"It does.." I trail off.

She sits up quickly and I can see tears threatening to surface.

"But.." She looks at me. Her bottom lip trembling.

"But maybe we should take it slow. We've only just known each other and I want you to be one hundred percent sure I am the man for you"

"I can't believe this is happening. I feel so stupid. So fucking stupid for throwing myself at you" the tears are full force now. I feel terrible for making her cry.

"It's not that I don't want too it's just.."

She cuts me off and gets out of bed taking her underwear with her. "Don't louis. Just don't. I've had too much wine to be talking about this. I'll sleep in the other room" I watch as she leaves. I want to call her back but I need to do something first hopefully something that will end my guilt.

I pull my phone out and call Harry after calling his phone three times he finally answers "What is the fucking time?" He sleepily murmurs.

"Doesn't matter. The bet, it's off" I say as I sit up.

He laughs through the phone "Why would I do that?"

"Because I fucking said so. It's not fair on her and me" I say.

"Mhmm I see. I get it's not fair on her but why is it not fair on you? Feelings going to get crushed if she finds out?" He chuckles.

"Ok. I admit I have feelings, whatever. Now let's just end this, what do you want?" I'm starting to get annoyed.

"Oo what do I want? That's a good question" he hums.

I roll my eyes and get out of bed walking into the kitchen to get a bottle of water.

"I want you to take back what you done to Leah" he says with anger in his voice.

"Funny..you know I can't. What's done is done. I've apologised to her a number of times. Do you want money?" I try and bargain with him.

"Not really" he replies.

"Twenty grand" I know he's a sucker for money.

"No"

"Thirty grand"

"No" he laughs.

"Fifty fucking grand" I shout.

"You must really like this girl eh? Well since I'm the nice friend I am. I'll take that, I do need a new motor. Transfer it to my account now. I'll see you Tuesday anyway yeah?" He agrees.

"Yeah whatever. And yeah meet me at the club Tuesday and we'll go from there. And whatever you do, don't mention me going away to Ella this time. Got it?" I walk back to the bedroom and crawl into bed.

"I'll try" he hangs up.

That son of a bitch. I quickly transfer the money through my banking app. The bets off thank fuck. I still feel awful for agreeing to it. Maybe I should go into the other bedroom and see her? I decide the more I think about it the longer I waste time.