"I'm a dangerous woman"

I power walk it up to louis' office with five hundred pounds in my hand. I feel like a fucking queen. The confidence I am oozing right now is like something I've never felt before. I literally feel invincible to anyone.

I stand outside his door and compose myself for a minute. I decide that he doesn't deserve a knock on the door the way he's treated me. So I open the door without warning and walk in.

Louis is on the phone when he looks up to see who has opened the door and walked in uninvited. I use the power of my hips and strut up to his desk and stand there waiting for him to get off the phone. I know right now he could tell me to get out and never come back the way I've charged in here but something in me tells me that he won't.

"I'll call you back" he says to who ever he was talking to and places his phone down and crossing his arms "An hour in and we've already thrown in the towel" he smirks. Oh how i would love to smack that smirk off his irresistible face.

I laugh at him which earns me a raised eyebrow "count up buttercup" I toss the money at him and it lands all over his lap and on the desk. My god I fucking love this girl I've become.

He keeps his eyes on me "I'm surprised I'm not going to lie. So who did you blow to get this then?" He gathers up the money and quickly counts it. Placing it back on the desk he stands resting his hands on the desk.

"Mhm funny, I'm so fucking good I didn't need to put cock in my mouth" I smile at him.

I walk over to where my clothes are on the chair, he must of gathered them up and folded them there.

"Since I've made what you want in my first hour. I'm giving myself the night off. I'll see you tomorrow" I decide to change into my clothes in the privacy of the bathroom down the hall. But before I can open the door Louis has me up against it.

Suddenly all confidence has disappeared and I am at this mans mercy. His body pushing against mine, it's the first male contact I've had like this and I don't know how my body will respond I hope she doesn't let me down now.

"If you were any other girl I would throw you out of this building right now. The way you stormed in here" his breath brushes over me and makes me shiver.

Maybe I was too over the top, he is my boss at the end of the day. I shouldn't of done that. I hope I haven't made a mistake but I can't drop this persona I've created.

"I'm not any other girl though. I will not let you treat me like them. I may lack sexual experience but I don't lack respect for myself" I move my head to the side so his mouth isn't inches away from mine.

"Who gave you the money?" He asks.

"Doesn't matter. All that matters is I got what you asked for"

"I want to know which one of my punters tips a girl who won't so much as look at a cock yet walks up here with five hundred pounds" he pushes.

"Table three" I whisper. The heat coming from his body is now warming my skin up.

He lets out a bellowing laugh. I take a second to watch as his face light up then wonder why that's so funny.

"Why's that funny?" I frown.

"I should of guessed" he mumbles.

"Guessed what?" I question.

"Nothing. Anyway well played and congratulations you've got the job" he moves himself from my sweaty body.

"If you ever come in here again like you just did. I'll kick your arse out on the street though got it." He walks over to his desk and picks up the money. "Normally I keep thirty percent of tips but since this is your first night. I'll let you keep the lot" he walks back over to me and holds out the money.