"I think im falling in love with you"

I walk into louis' office at the end of my shift, it was a pretty quiet night since it was a Sunday. He looks up at me while I'm the middle of counting the nights takings, I wait in front of his desk as he finishes counting up the last stack of notes.

"Yes?" He gathers up the money and places it in the safe behind him.

"Why are you always so blunt?" I sit down on the spare chair.

He looks up at me and frowns "I'm not"

I roll my eyes at his blunt reply "you are, how about when I walk into the office next time you greet me with something like 'Hello Ella, how are you? Did you have a good shift?' That would be a nice change" I smile.

"Mhmm noted. How are you getting home?" He leans back in his chair waiting for the laptop to finalise the takings he's entered into the system.

"You're taking me" I smirk.

"Am I now?" He mirrors my smirk.

"Yes. That's what you do when you date someone. You take them home late at night and watch as they make it safely into their home" I sit up and pull my hoodie over my head since the air con in his office is on full blast.

"Righttt- well I guess that's what I'll do then. Five minutes and I'll be ready" he taps away on his laptop.

I sit and watch him, he looks so serious and it's fucking sexy. His forehead is crinkled in his concentration and his eyes are narrowed. As he's reading over the figures he brings his bottom lip between his teeth and my sex sends electric pulses to my brain. Thinking of all the things I want him to do to me right now, right here on his desk.

"Stop watching me and stop thinking of dirty shit you want me to do to you"

I snap out of my day dream to louis leaning in front of me on the desk. How did he even get there? I must of been completely out of it to not notice him getting up and standing in front of me.

"I wasn't!" I fold my arms across my chest and pout.

"Yes you were, don't lie to me or that will deserve another spanking" he rubs his hands together. I can't help the smile that creeps across my face at the thought of it.

"Come lets go" he stands up from his leaning position and takes my hand. We walk to the front and I wait for him to lock up.

The drive back was fun I took control of the radio and sung my heart out to all the songs that were playing much to louis' annoyance. We stop outside my apartment and Louis turns the car off. I notice that the front room light in on so that means Hayley is home.

"Just drop me off. Hayley is home so she won't be in the best mood if I bring you up" I say. I haven't really spent time with her since Louis and I feel I owe it to her to actually be a friend and chill with her.

"She's so moody" Louis turns his nose up.

"Well it's because she thinks you're a dick" I laugh.

"Maybe she's right there" he smirks.

I lean in and kiss Louis, it doesn't matter how many times we kiss each time is better than the first.

"How much do you like me?" I pull away and ask.

He chuckles "you ask too many questions and also may I add very random questions. But to give you an answer a lot"

"How much is a lot?" I snigger.

"Jesus I don't know, like a lot. But if you continue to ask me questions I will be spanking you" he smirks and raises an eyebrow.

"Oh really, why?" The corner of my lip turns up.