"..is this too perfect to be real?"

As we board the plane I give a small discreet wave to the island that me and Louis have spent our first Christmas on.

I get myself comfortable in the large leather seat for our long flight home.

"What's your plans for new year?" Louis sits next to me.

"I don't know, normally me and Hayley go out but maybe this year will be different now we both have boyfriends" I smile at him.

I love calling him my boyfriend the word rolls off my tongue and makes my stomach flip. I watch as he settles down and rests one of his legs over the other, how did I get so lucky landing myself Louis as my boyfriend.

I don't know if I'm punching above my weight or not, I can't help the goofy smile and small laugh I let out.

"Stop staring at me" Louis frowns through his sunglasses.

"I can't help it" I turn my head to the window and allow my smile to grow since he can't see it.

"You look so goofy with that smile plastered over your face" Louis smirks at me as I turn my head and frown. Can he see everything?

"Never heard of a reflection?" He laughs as he nod towards the window.

"You're so annoying" I huff.

"And that my dear is why you love me" he leans in and plants a soft kiss on my cheek.

"Mhm" I roll my eyes at him.

The flight is long and by the time we land it's four in the morning, as I get off the plane and hit the cold December bitterness my heart sinks at my memories of Barbados.

"Fuck me its fucking cold" Louis moans as he steps off the steps and opens the door to the car waiting for us.

"Take me back" I moan as I slide in.

"I promise you, I will" he smiles as he runs round to the other side of the car.

We take the forty-five minute drive back to my apartment, usually this drive takes well over an hour with London traffic but since the roads are dead we made good time.

We pull up to my apartment at five in the morning and I don't want to leave the car, I don't want to leave the warmth and I don't want to leave Louis. I cross my arms and pout looking at Louis.

"What's the matter?" He turns to me.

"I don't want to go, I don't want to be without you" I sound like a child and I cringe at myself.

"Baby I'm only going home and getting showered and dressed. I'll be back here within the hour. Surely you can cope without me for an hour?" He places his hand on my cheek and I lean into it.

An hour feels like an awfully long time, maybe I am over reacting because Louis doesn't seem to be this dramatic.

"I suppose I can do without you for one hour, don't be longer though!" I smile

"You couldn't keep me away for any longer" he leans in and gives me a kiss goodbye. I let it linger on my lips before I gather my bag up from down by my feet and give Louis one last good bye look.

I step out of the car and take my suitcase full of clothes and gifts from Louis. I start walking off towards my apartment building doors when I hear Louis shouting my name.

"Ella!" He shouts.

I turn around and see Louis running over to me, his breath catching in the cold air.

"I've realised something, I don't want you to leave either" he says as he holds my face in his now cold hands.

"Well I could come back and have a shower at yours?" I suggest. I still have so many clean clothes in my suitcase we could just leave now.

"No I mean I never want to be apart from you" he takes my suitcase from my hand.

"You won't be" I say confused.

"Move in with me"

"What?" I sound surprised.

"I don't want to spend any day apart from you, ever. I want you to live with me, my home is your home. What do you say?" He looks at me with pleading eyes.

"Really? Us? Living together?" I think of the thought.

"Yes! For fuck sake say yes" he pleads.

"Louis isn't this too fast? Like it's been four months" I don't know if it is too fast or not. We've been through so much over that time it feels like a lifetime.

"No. There is nothing I'm more sure of. I need you 24/7 I can't bare the thought of having to say goodbye to you every time I drop you home"

I lift my hand up and place it on his cheeks, the building lights hit the diamonds on my ring which Louis gave me and it's then I know I don't need to think any more about this.

"Ok. I mean of course. Let's do it, let's move in together" I smile and nod.

"Oh thank fucking god! Don't you be that indecisive when I ask you to marry me woman!" He picks me up and spins me around while kissing my neck multiple times.

I scream with joy as he lowers me to the floor holding my hands.

"I won't be" I laugh.

I lean up to kiss him and as I do the first snow of the year falls, I step back and watch as his brown hair is slowly covered white with the tiny snowflakes.

"Do you ever think this is too perfect to be real?" I ask as I lean into him and drink in his smell.

"No. Never" he grabs my hand and we run back to the car screaming and laughing as we get covered in snow.

We fall into the back of the car and Louis pulls me into his lap.

He pulls my head so we are forehead to forehead, "so roomie, are we splitting the bills 50/50? Or shall one of us be in charge of cooking and the other one cleaning?" He raises an eyebrow.

"Your too funny Mr.Tomlinson, but I'll cook because your cooking is fucking dreadful" I laugh.

"I have to agree with you on that one, I make up for my lack of cooking skills with other skills" he bites his lip and winks.

I nudge his shoulder and hop off sitting next to him. I can't believe this is happening, I'm moving in with Louis. I try and hide the excitement growing in my stomach, the butterflies fluttering around. I get to wake up to him and fall asleep next to him every day and night.

———

Happy update! Short and sweet chapter. Hope you like. I actually love writing this story I'm having so much fun, I don't want it to end! But it will have too I'm not sure when but I do already have the ending planned and ready! Love everyone who is reading and enjoying the book. Thank you so much to my active readers ❤️