Chapter 25

OKAY!!!!!!!

I am not fine at all! I just fucking read Katie's update, and I swear ima kill er the next time I see her! jk

She left the chapter for me to update.... and I can do the authors notes! yay! lol no.

I'm still mad Katie! anyway..... if you dont know who I am, let me sum it up :

A wattpad slave.

:)

No, I'm just a helper for K. Alright, I read this, and I almost died! Please comment reactions, she wants to know if she's making an impression on you guys, so plz comment your reaction to last chapter, and this one! Okay.... I give the chapter! *bows head and walks backwards into a book shelf* SHIT!

PS : Katie cant update herself because she is getting ready for The Austin Mahone concert!

PPS..... THIS IS A LOOOOOOONGER CHAPTER :)

@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@

Katelyn's POV

I grabbed my phone off of the table as I finished packing my bags. I'm doing it, I'm going to college. The room I used to love sleeping in is mainly empty. Memories shot back like bullets. When we had the huge movie party was one of the few.

A sparkly object caught my eye. The tree house key. I haven't been up there in who knows how long. I grabbed Dragon's leash and took him out with me. For the past month and a half, he has grown to full size. Damn him. I'm too short.

I climbed up the ladder and unlocked the heavy wooden door. Pain hit my chest immediately. I'm standing in the exact spot he proposed. I shook away the memory and grabbed a few items. A photo of my skating crew, a photo of me and Liam on my birthday, and a photo of Niall, Zayn, Louis and I taking shots on Zayn's birthday. I smiled at how happy everyone was acting when on the inside it hurt even more.

I took one last look around and locked up the structure. As I got back inside, it was too quiet. No one was home. That will make it easier to not say good bye. But I need to visit Liam and Tracy no matter what, and Niall and Jess. And okay, all of them. I also need to head down to the skate park. Sooo much to do, not enough time. I have to head to Florida soon.

I'm staying with Aunt Jane and Uncle Burt. Their house is just off of campus.

I grabbed Dragon's leash and took him to my car. Right after the interview, I'm out of here. I locked the door of the mansion place thingy and hopped into my car. Tears stained my face as I drove to the skate park.

From : Sk8r B

To : Me

No! Don't leave!

My phone buzzed. I took in a sharp breath as I pulled into the parking lot. No one knows I'm leaving to Florida, they just know I'm leaving London. I quickly parked and grabbed the leash taking Dragon with me. I walked out and no one was here. Until I saw the bottom of the large rink. Everyone was staring at me with smiles. I couldn't help but whimper at my family.

I walked down the steps and instantly hugged Willow. "I'm going to miss you so much." she cried into my shoulder.

"I know. But before I get all sappy, I need to tell you guys something. I'm going to Florida. College, I guess you can say." I stiffened as a black Mercedes pulled into view. Malory hopped out with Dominic. "Not today!" I whined silently.

"We aren't here to be mean, today. We actually want to say bye." Malory smiled sympathetically.

"Now here comes sappy Kate. I want to thank you guys for everything you have done for me. I want to thank you all for being my family when I needed you the most. It might seem like I'm being dramatic leaving Harry because of something so small. But it is not small at all. If only you understood." I chuckled. "Thank you for all of this. This past year and a half have been the best of my life. I got my brother back, my best friends, my crew. My long lost sister." I smiled to Willow. "Damn it, I promised I wasn't going to cry, but look at me." they all chuckled. "Don't forget to call me. Don't be strangers. I'll miss you guys."