Chapter 22<3

Unedited

Warning: sexual reference, and handjob. Don't want to read it, start reading when you See 'Masons POV'.

Stephan POV:

It's almost time for the pool party, and Mason is just finishing pulling up his swim shorts as I walk into the room with my swim suit. 

"Aw, I missed the show?" I chuckled as I take my shirt off. 

"Horn dog." He glares at me. 

I walk up to him wrap my arms around his waist and squeeze his ass, looking at his gorgeous body. I move closer so our members touch and lean down to kiss his mark. He shivers and moves his hands to my shoulder, gripping as he trembles. I move to set him on the bed and he lets me. We lay down, and I run my fingers over his nipples and kiss him deeply. 

"I wont go all the way, and tell me if you want to stop." I whisper looking directly into his eyes. 

He nods his head, and I lean down to lick at his mark as one of my hands slowly move down his body to the bulge in my mates swim shorts. I run my hand over it and the lightly squeeze. My mate whines, and moves his hips uncontrollably, lightly thrusting into my hand. With my other hand still playing with his nipple, I bring my hand into his shorts and grip his member lightly. 

"St-Stephan." He whines, thrusting into my hand again. "Please"

I start slowly stroking him, and he whines again throwing his head back to give me more access to his mark. I lightly nip as my hand starts to pick up pace. This continues for awhile and I stop to pull his swim shorts off, knowing he doesn't like his other pair. I look down at my mates member and and start stroking it again. I my eyes move to  Masons face as he experiences pleasure. His eyes closed, mouth open, eyebrows scrunched. He's so beautiful. 

I pick up the speed again, and by his trembling thighs I know my baby is about to come, so I lean down and take his member all the way in my mouth and he instantly shoots down my throat and his back arcs in bliss. I swallow it all, enjoying the taste of my baby, and lay next to him bringing him to my chest. 

"You are so sexy, that was the best thing I've ever seen, beautiful." I whisper kissing him gently.

"That was... Oh my god. I love you." He whispers, cuddling into my chest, still trying to catch his breath. 

"I love you too. We should probably get outside, unless you want Michael walking in again." I laugh and he groans cuddling into me. 

"I'm naked" He says embarrassed.

"I like it." I say huskily against his lips, and he kisses me. He sits up and pulls his shorts back on, blushing. I wrap my arm around his waist and pull him back to me. "I have to get dressed and take care of my problem. I'll meet you down stairs." I whisper against his ear, and he nods and quickly leaves the room. 

Masons POV:

I walk out into the living room and grab Mary's arm pulling her out of the room and into a closet. 

"What?" She asks, and she sees my flushed face. "What happened."

"Don't freak out." I say slowly.

"Okay?" She says concerned. 

"Stephan just jacked me off." I say, blushing. She looks like shes going to scream and I throw my hand over her mouth. "Don't scream." She starts licking my hand and I just raise an eyebrow. "First of all, I've seen you naked, licking my hand isn't going to bother me. Second, do you know where that hand has been?"