Chapter 12

Unedited

Stephan's POV:

I had already rented a car, and my bike is on the trailer behind us. My car had a blown engine, so I just sold it to a scrap yard.

I have one hand on the steering wheel, the other around my beautiful mates shoulders. His head resting on my shoulder; eyes closed and sleeping. We were just pulling into the parking lot of the restaurant we were meeting Andy and his mate. 

"Mason." I say gently. and he hums. "Beautiful, we're here. Come on, I think Andy is already here." 

"Alright." He yawns as he sits up. 

"You're adorable." I chuckle. I hear him say something a long the lines of 'shut up' quietly and he opens his door and gets out. 

I get out and walk around staying close to him, placing my hand on the small of his back, and he leans into me as we walk around front. I look up and see Andy standing there with a short girl with long brown curly/wavy hair. She's smiling up at him, and then she looks to me and Mason, and her eyes light up. 

"Mason!" She shouts and then she's running towards us. 

"Mary...!" Mason whispers and then he runs and meets her half way wrapping his arms around her small waist and holding her close. Burying his face in her neck. She has her arms around his shoulders, one on the back of his neck. 

Me and Andy's eyes meet. I can tell we're both thinking the same thing, what if our mates were dating once upon a time?! Instantly we're both protective of our mates and walking up to them, but we both stop when we hear there conversation. 

"I thought you were dead, you whore. Don't ever leave without telling your best friend. I missed you so much." Mary whimpered. 

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. I missed you so much, baby girl." He said, and at that I pulled him back against my chest, causing him to look up at me confused and then chuckled. "She's my best friend, since birth. The Mary I told you about." 

"Protective boyfriend much?" Mary laughs and Mason nods and laugh with her, causing me to blush. "It's alright I've got one to." 

Andy wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her cheek, making her giggle. 

"Alright you two, explanation is needed, but I'm hungry. So, lets go." Andy says and I nod and pull away from Mason, only enough to wrap an arm around his waist. 

We head into the fancy restaurant, and walked up to the lady at the podium. 

"Table for four." I say. 

"I'm sorry we're full." She says, and before I can say anything Mason speaks. 

"Mason Rickle." He says, surprisingly confident. The girls eyes widen and she quickly nods. 

"Yes sir, my apologies for the wait, right this way." She says quickly, and leads us to a VIP section. "Here you are, thank you for choosing Carvers. Someone will be back soon for your orders." 

"That's my boy." Mary smiles and holds her fist out across the table from where she's sitting next to Andy; and Mason fist bumps her. 

"It's been awhile since I've done that." He chuckles. 

"What just happened?" Andy asks, and I nod, wanting to understand also. 

"Well, remember when I told you I was in a band once upon a time, well, I'm kind of a celebrity here..." He mumbles shyly. 

"Well, that's awesome, and handy. This place has an amazing burger. Guess there busy tonight." Andy said. 

Masons POV: