Chapter 21

Unedited

Masons POV:

I wake up in my mans arms. I love him. I smile up at him and realize he's still sleeping. I have finally woken up before him. He's lying on his back, with me on his chest. I sit up, and I know I'm wearing his favorite outfit of mine. Short shorts, his shirt, and my underwear that he loves so much for some reason. I straddle his hips and place my hands on his bare chest, leaning down and kissing his neck, below his ear, across his cheeks and kiss his lips gently, then his nose, below both of his eyes his forehead. All over his face. I stop when I feel on his hands move to my sides. I lean back and look in his eyes. 

"Now this is the way to wake up." he smiles sleepily up at me and I give a blushing smile. 

"Well, if you stop waking up before me everyday you might wake up like this a lot more." I giggle, kissing his nose. He suddenly flips us over so he's lying on top of me between my legs. I squeak at the sudden movement.

"I don't want to get up, I want to lay here all day. Just lay in bed, and cuddle, and hold you close until the end of time." He says sweetly smiling down at me. 

"I love you. But, I'm also hungry." I chuckle and he goes to grab me. "And I swear to god, if you pick me up I wont kiss you today."

He groans and kisses me gently. I lift my hands and run them through his hair. Kissing him roughly. I roll us over so I'm on top. He moans and grabs my but, I chuckle against his lips, and pull his hair gently. I'm acting exactly like old me would. I think I might be back. Stephan brought me back to life. I suddenly get up and walk towards the door. 

"You are not going to leave me like this" He whines, pouting. 

"Come on, wolfie. Breakfast time." I chuckle and he gets out of bed, only wearing his tight boxer briefs. "Please put on sweatpants." 

"Why, beautiful?" He smirks walking up to me. 

"I uh, ugh. You know what you're doing to me, put on pants." I glare. 

"Well you know what you do to me wearing that outfit." He smirks, and I blush. 

"Come on." I glare and walks out the door, and I heard him thinking about watching me walk away. If you know what I mean. "Stop looking at my ass, pervert and put pants on. I think Michael, Mary, and there followers are coming." 

"Followers?" He asks as he pulls on sweat pants and follows me. 

"There mates. I don't know about them, but I like having someone around for me all the time." I smile gently as I stop in the kitchen and turn around to face him. "I love you." 

"I love you to, baby." He kisses me, and brings me to one of the seats at the island

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"I'm making you breakfast." He smirks and starts making me eggs. 

"Marco!" Mary and Michael shout at the same time. 

"Told you." I mumble to Stephan who laughs. "Polo!"

"Ahh, snow prince, back to the old wardrobe, huh?" Michael jokes and I glare at him. 

"Michael I told you the next time you said something about them I would-" I started and he finished the sentence with me. 

"Skin me(you) alive" We said at the same time, and laughed. "I know." He finished, and then picked up a knife and was holding out to me. "Do it."

I reached out for the knife and he flipped it and caught it again so I couldn't get it. I glared at him. Picking on the little guy, huh?

"Michael don't. Last time you got a fork in the arm." Mary glared at him. 

"Come on, Mason wont-" He began but I cut him off by grabbing the knife, spinning back kicking him in the knee so he bends down a bit, and then I grab his blue/black hair, bending his head back to show his neck and holding the blade against it, but not applying pressure. 

"Wont what?" I snicker, letting him go and putting the knife back. Mary laughs and grabs a Gatorade and tosses one to Michael Who's laughing to. Everyone else is staring at me in shock. I chuckle nervously. 

"You pick some things up along the way." I chuckle and Stephan stares at me smiling. 

"That should not have been so sexy, but damn it was." Stephan says pushing me up against the wall gently, hands on his hips, pinkie fingers going under the cloth of my shorts on the lace of my underwear.

"Keep it PG kids." Mary chuckles as my hands found his shoulders. I push him away chuckling going over to her and giving her a hug. "What are we doing today?" 

"We are having a small pool party. Welcoming the King back to his palace." Michael smirks.

"Really?" I chuckle. "I have been in town for about two months."

"And we havn't had a welcoming party yet. What the hell I can't be the only one thinking how wrong that is!" Michael asks looking perplexed, and Zev wrapped his arms around his waist, Michael immediately calmed down and leaned into him. 

"Alright, if you can calm him down, that's a miracle. I approve." Mary laughs. 

"Alright whatever, I'm going to go make a play list for tonight. Mary invite people, Mason-" He says and I interrupted him.

"I will do nothing, because from what you said this party is for me." I smirk as Stephan walks behind me and sets a plate down in front of me. Placing his hands on my hips and kissing my neck a few times before kissing my cheek. 

"I love you." He says, setting his head on my shoulder. 

"I love you to." I smile turning to kiss his cheek. 

"Wow, Mason has the big bad alpha tamed and whipped." Zev laughs and Andy nods in agreement. 

"I'm not alpha, I have alpha blood, but I have a better life than an alpha." Stephan jokes. "And yes, he does. He has me wrapped around his finger. I'd do anything for him." He says tightening his hands on my waist and I look up at him, smile and then look around the room.

"He's not whipped. He wanted to make breakfast. I'd never ask him to do anything." I say. 

"You could beautiful. You know I'd give you anything you wanted." He says smiling lovingly down at me. 

"I have everything I want." I say quietly to him, reaching my hand up and place it on the back of his neck. I bring his lips down to meet mine. 

"You two are so cute, it's disgusting." Michael jokes. 

"Shut up, it's adorable." Mary sequels. 

"You fangirl." I laugh as I pull away and start eating.

"Stephan." I say, giggling, and he looks a t me confused and I giggle and point to the plate of food. "It's burnt."

"I told you I can't cook" He laughs and I lean up and kiss him.

"It's alright, I'll still eat it."

I don't eat a lot, and Stephan finishes the rest for me. 

It's difficult to think of my life without him, and hopefully, I'll never have to again.

_________

Okay, just giving you guys a small update chapter. 

Does anyone actually love this story? Like is anyone obbsessed with it or anything? I'd really like to know because your guys's comment make my whole day, so pleaseeee tellll meeeee. 

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN 

~Eve