Chapter 19

Unedited

Masons POV:

Yesterday Andy and Mary left and me and Stephan just held each other, so we both knew that we were there. It sounds stupid, but it meant so much. 

Now me and Stephan are waiting for his friends Sadie, and Zev to come. Sadie is Andy's sister, and the head war wolf. Zev is the betas little brother, and if Stephan became Alpha, he would be the beta. Me, Stephan, Mary, Andy, Michael, and Kylee are here. Not sure why, but felt as though they needed to be here. 

It was awkward, describing to Kylee what the bite marks were on mine and Marys shoulder's. Stephan ended up just saying that they were werewolves and she was fine with it. And that's when Michael walked in telling us he was listening. So my three best friends know about werewolves. 

There was a knock on the door and Andy went to answer it. When they came back both Sadie and Zev gasped. 

"I know it's a big house, it belongs to my beautiful mate, Mason." Stephan says as he nuzzles my cheek.

"Mine." They both growl at the same time. Stephan growled threateningly and got up stepping in front of me, getting into an alpha dominant position. I get up and stand half behind him, hand on his forearm.

"If you want to live, I suggest not calling my mate yours." He growls and they both bow there head in submission. 

"Not your mate, our mates. He's mine." Zev said looking at Michael. 

"M-me?" He mumbles, and when Zev nods and smiles at him, Michael jumped up and ran to me hands on my shoulders jumping up and down. "I've got one too! I've got a sexy mate too! Yay!" 

"Michael! Michael calm down." I shout trying to get him to stop jumping. 

"Sit down!" Mary shouts. 

"No, you whore. I have a sexy werewolf mate. I'm one of you now! Yay! I can't stop jumping!" Michael shouted as he jumped over to Zev and wrapped his arms around his neck and kissed him. My god, Michael...

Michaels POV:

I wrapped my arms around the sexy beasts neck and kissed him. Shocks shoot down my back and I groan at how good it feels. He wraps his arms around my waist and kisses me back, and I melt at how good he is at kissing. Holy hell, I don't even know his name. 

"Zev." he pants against against my lips and I open my eyes to look in to his beautiful purple eyes. Fucking purple eyes. 

"Can you read my mind?" I gasped. 

"Yeah, you get used to it." Mason chuckles. I smile, and look back at Zev. 

"You did mean I'm your mate right? Not anyone else? Because if it's not me then I'll be pissed I just kissed someone who wont even care about me." I say, glaring at him. 

"You are mine, only mine, and I am only yours..." He trails off looking at me. 

"Michael." I say slowly. 

"Michael, if you could stop giving it up to a man you just met, that'd be great." Mary said pulling me away, Zev tried to follow, but Mary got in between us and pushed him back. "Sorry lover boy, you can have him when you prove you're good enough for him." 

"I hope I prove myself then." Zev says smiling lovingly at me. 

"Aww, Mom, come on." I joke glaring at her. 

"Sorry jackass. I didn't get to be protective mama bear for Mason, so I'm going to be for you." She says glaring back at me as she sat with her boyfriend. Huh, why can I not see anyone as attractive except Zev?