Chapter 15

Unedited

Masons POV:

Once me and Stephan went back to the living room we saw The guys were going to leave, and they were saying there goodbyes. 

"Alright, we'll go clubbing in a few days, alright?" Michael says to me as he starts towards the doors. He has such short attention span, I doubt he realized he said alright twice in that sentence... 

"Yeah, alright. I don't really miss the club scene thou." I say in all honesty 

"Yeah, yeah, get over it." He smiles and pats on the shoulder as they all leave. All except Mary and Andy, I guess their staying the night. 

"Alright, later hoebags." Mary shouts after them. Me and Stephan sit down and I lean against him. "Don't get comfortable let's go to your favorite room." 

"Alright" I smile, and I get up and we all head to my favorite room, which is the study. It has my piano and all my favorite books in it. 

We walk in and I smile and walk around, running my fingers along the stems of the books reading the titles as I walk along. I stop at 'Where the red fern grows' and pull it out to read the note my mother put in the front of the book. 

Dear My little boy, this was my favorite book growing up, and I know you'll love it. But not as much as I love you. Merry Christmas. 

I smile at the note and place the book back. 

"God, how you read all of these books astounds me." Mary whispers as she sits in a chair. "And this room is just your favorite books, not all the books you've read." 

"All the books I've read are in the library." I say still looking around the shelves, and stop at the piano, and I walk over and lift the case over the keys. 

"You have not read all of those books! You're scared of heights, in order to reach those books you'd have to climb that damn latter!" She shouts. 

"Okay, not all the books in the library." I smile, turning my head to her. I see Stephan beaming at me. 

"What?" I ask. 

"Play something?" He asks, smiling. 

"Yes, please play something for us, Snow prince." Mary says, and I smile at the old nickname. 

"Why do people call you snow prince?" Andy asks. 

"Because in the winter, he runs around and rolls in snow like a pup. And once, during class, he looked out the window, and saw snow, and screamed 'It's snowing' at the top of his lungs, and left during 2nd period to build a snow man. He loves winter." Mary says, and I blush at how true that is. 

"Shut up Mary." I say and laugh when she sticks her tongue out at me. 

"You just get cuter, and cuter, beautiful." Stephan says as he smiles at me from where he's leaning against the door frame. "Will you play something for me?" 

I nod nervously, and sit down in my seat. 

"It's okay beautiful, you don't have to." Stephan says as he walks to stand next to the piano. 

"I want to." I whispered. And I start. 

Stephan's POV:

My mate began to run his fingers along the keys. It was a beautiful sad song. It started slow and he added more emotion into it and it began going faster. His eyes closer and he got lost in the song. It slowed down and then picked up. He started playing with his whole body.