Chapter 17<3

Unedited

Masons POV:

"Mark me." I whisper, because I want him to know I'm his. I want everyone to know I'm his, completely. I'm not quiet ready for sex, but having his mark on my neck will be amazing. I want everyone to see how in love I am with him. Even if other humans wont understand.

"Oh god, I love hearing you say those words." He whispers huskily. 

"Mark me." I say slowly and he growls and kisses me, hard. 

We kiss for a minute, and then he leans back, straddling me and takes off his shirt, then leans down and takes his shirt that I slept in off too and I start to get nervous. 

"Don't worry beautiful, I know you're not ready for sex yet. I wont push you. You're just so gorgeous." He whispers kissing me gently. 

"I love you." I whisper, and he stares into my eyes. 

"I love you to, beautiful." He says as he kisses down my jaw to my neck. 

He kisses down my neck, lightly nipping here and there. His hands go to my nipples and I moan at the feeling. He reaches my collar bone with his lips and then moves back to the meaty part between my neck and shoulder where his mark will be. He then sinks his elongated teeth into my flesh, and it is the most amazing thing I've ever felt. I moan and throw my head back as I come in my sleeping shorts untouched. 

I fall back from exhaustion, in my mates arms, feeling the connection grow.

Stephan's POV:

Holy shit. 

I just marked my beautiful Mate, and he came in his gorgeous short shorts. I will never forget his beautiful face when he orgasms. His beautiful sent mixed with mine. 

I pick him up, and lay the blanket over us. Holding him close to me. 

Every werewolf will be able to smell me on him, know he's taken. Oh god, why does that make me so hard?

I love my mate more than everything and I will always love him. 

"I love you too." He says, smiling at me. 

"Oh my goddess, you can read my mind" I say. 

"It's so weird. My gosh, you think about me a lot." He says, blushing at my thoughts. I do think of him a lot. In a lot of positions. "Oh my god..." 

"Sorry, I can't help it. I have a beautiful, and sexy mate. And I love you so much, and you look so amazing with my mark on your skin." I say nuzzling his cheek, making him giggle. 

"I want it to stay like this." He whispers cuddling closer to my chest, still panting. 

"Like what?" I ask kissing his head. 

"Like, me and you. Just like this, us together and in love, and nothing wrong. Just... us." He whispers eyes closed, a ghost of a smile. 

"It will be. Me and you forever, but not just us. We also will have your family, related or not. And my family you've gotta meet one day. God they are going to love you. And then there's our future pups." I whisper back. 

"You talk about pups a lot." He says quietly. 

"Yeah, sorry beautiful. I'll stop if it makes you uncomfortable." I say. I don't want to make him uncomfortable, but I love the thought of being a father, and having my beautiful mate by my side along the way. 

"No, no, no. I like it. I want to have kids or... pups" He giggles. "But I am not ready for pups just yet, wolfie."

"Oh god, not yet. I love you, and I will love them, but you havn't even met my family yet beautiful." I say, truthfully, I'm just scared I won't be a good father, or disappoint them somehow.