Summary

Scars. That's all Mason Balthazar Rickel could see on his body. All he could remember where the bruises, and Blood, and broken bones. What else was there?

Those 7 months, spent as a punching bag. Taken off the street on his walk to the cafe on the end of the road. He always loved that little cafe. Non of his fans knew he went there, and there was only one waitress. His sister, Lucy. But when he never showed up she called the police and the Fans went insane due to him vanishing. 

Yes, fans. What? Youv'e never heard of the Mason Rickel? One of the lead singers of the band, Demons? One of, yes. He was also a guitarist. The rest of the band was Michael, Troye, Conner, and Daniel. Michael was Masons brother. Practically. Not related, might as well be though. He was the other lead singer; him and Mason both played guitar. Troye, poor Troye. He has a son. His girlfriend died before he could marry her. She was beautiful, no one could ever forget a face like Stephanie's. But she was sick. Not really sure what type of sickness, Troye will never talk about her. Troye played Bass. Daniel seemed to be the only one in the band with a normal life, well sort of, his parents verbally abused him. Most people laugh when they hear of verbal abuse. It can't be that bad right? Wrong. Daniel says that sometimes he wishes they'd hit him, because it might of hurt less. They won't admit it, but we all knew Conner and Daniel had a thing going on. Not sure why they didn't tell people. Both Mason and Michael are gay. Conner played guitar for when Michael and Mason were singing. He also played the violin and piano. Mason is the only one who knows more instruments than him, because Mason  could play everything.

After the police had found him, in the hallway, of the building that the other boys were in. In that room... 

Any way, he stopped talking to his band mates. He wasn't good enough for them. Or for his fans. He sent out a message on his Bands website saying he just couldn't perform anymore. He won't lie. He misses them, and the fans. 

He had lived with his parents in Maryland for a few weeks, and his sister, visited them every other day, still working at the little Cafe he loved so much. But when his parents died in a car cash because of him, it made Mason think, why me? Was I truly as bad as that man said I was. Was it true when he said that I deserved what he gave me? Of course it was. 

His sister, try as she might, couldn't convince those thoughts to stop. He couldn't live in the house that still smelt of his mothers perfume and his fathers aftershave. But where was he to go? Everyone in Maryland knew him. His fans where everywhere. He had to leave it all and put his mind to rest. Of course he thought of suicide, but he couldn't do it. 

So he moved into a tiny apartment in Indiana. He didn't know why he was drawn to Indiana, he just was. Maybe it was how he visited his grandparents there when he was 15. But there both dead now. With him he brought some clothes, a small share of his parents wealth that wasn't given to Lucy on a credit card, and some books. He also took his fathers old locket. He didn't know why, he just loved the look of the bronze contraption. It didn't have any photos in it. He just wanted it.

His parents built the house he grew up in, and his family has always had money from the business era. So, he just left it under his name to catch dust, so he'd have a place to return to if he ever came back. 

His apartment was tiny, but he got it because it was just around the corner from a library. Books were his best friends now. Only friends, actually.  

At the library was this librarian who looked a few years older and always starred at Mason like he was his light at the end of a dark tunnel. 

That librarian was the Alpha's brother in the Starstream pack, and he, along with his best friend had set out to find there Mates. Lucky for Stephan Ryder Robinson, he found his mate in the state next to Illinois. 

His beautiful mate was shy so he would wait to ask him out, He found a pattern in his routine, everyday he would get a new book or two, and finish them that night, then come back for another the next day. 

He learned through the system of the library, that the mans name was Mason. God his best friends sister, Sadie, will go insane. She loves that name. 

Follow the two through there love story. I'll admit, it gets kinda strange. 

And kinda high school musical-ish. 

Sorry not sorry. 

_____________________________

Hey everyone,

So this is my first boyxboy story, that's not Destiel. Also my first werewolf story. So bare with me.

Amazing cover made by ElliottJ27

Also, I'm an amateur writer. So don't leave comments about my mistakes because there are some bound to be made. -_-

Mason on the side ** (The sexy Cameron ugh)

~Eve