Chapter 9

Unedited

Stephan's POV:

It's been a month since our first date, and I've been sleeping over as much as I can without over baring. But every time I don't spend the night with him, I wake up to him feeling him having horible nightmares. I know he's caught up to why I'm staying, and we're spending so much time together, we might as well move in. And god I want him to move in with me. 

A few nights ago he spent the night at my apartment for the first time. Of course he's been over to my place before, two weeks ago we made a cake together in my kitchen. And he loves my apartment. His is small, and not big enough for the both of us, and tonight, I'm going to ask him to move into my place with me. 

And goddess am I nervous. I want him to move in so badly, but at the same time I'm scared of over pressing my boundaries. If he says no, of course I'm going to be put down, but I will understand completely, and I would respect his decision. 

Mason is coming over in a bit for lunch, and I still have to take a shower. Remember when I said I was Lazy? Yeah, I'm extremely lazy. I hate getting up early, but I've been getting used to it, just so I'm awake before my mate, and I can see his beautiful sleeping face when we're together. 

I've quite my job at the library, but I still go everyday, but now I'm walking Mason. I thought maybe he'd think I was overbearing, or maybe I was clingy. And I know I am, but every time where together he never complains, not even in his head. He loves being with me, and I'm so happy to know that. Honestly, nothing could go wrong right now. 

I really hope I didn't just jinx something. 

I get up and get into the shower, and quickly wash my hair and body. Once out I wrap a towel around my waist and do my hair. 

I get dressed into jeans and a tight t-shirt. He could show up in stain covered sweatpants and a ratty shirt, and I'd still think he looked like a super model, because he honestly looks good in everything. But I still worried about impressing him every chance I can. 

I go to the kitchen, look around, and then leave the kitchen, deciding to ask him what take out he wants when he comes. I really can't cook. 

I look around to make sure my apartment is clean. 

I really hope he will move in with me, it would keep my wolf at rest having him somewhere we know he's safe when we leave him alone to go shopping for food and essentials. 

A knock on the door brings me out of my thoughts. I rush to the door and open it to see my beautiful mate standing there wearing a loose red tank top, dark gray skinny jeans, and red converse. his hair is laid perfectly and he's smiling up at me with those bright blue eyes. 

"Hey baby, you look amazing." I say as I step aside so he can walk in. He walks through the door and his back is to me, I shut the door and walk in and wrap my arms around his waist pulling him to my chest, and he giggles adorably. "As always."

"Yeah, yeah." He laughs as he turns his head to peck my lips gently. 

I am so proud of my little mate. I know it's our pull to each other, but with his back round, I know it was hard to act normal again, and if he moves in with me, I don't expect him to act like this all the time. I know he doesn't want to show weakness around me, but I want him to know that It's okay. 

We walk over to the couch and he goes to sit next to me, but I pull him down into my lap, which causes him to giggle again.He wraps one arm around the back of my neck, and he sets the hand of his outer arm on my shoulder; and I wrap both my arms around his little waist, holding him close. 

"What's lunch?" He sweetly asks, and I'll admit, I blushed a little. 

"I've told you how I can't cook before, right?" I laugh. 

"Yeah?" He says slowly, smiling questionably, and even tilts his head in that adorable way while his eyes brows scrunch up. 

"So... what take out do you want?" I asked, chuckling lightly. 

"I don't know, whatever you want." He says shyly, his cheeks going red. 

"Well, how about Pizza?" I ask, knowing he's only going to eat one piece. I wish I could get him to eat more, but I would never push him. 

"Yeah." He smiles. 

"Okay so, half meat lovers for my half, and what do you want?" I asked. 

"Chicken, Bacon, Ranch." He blush's. 

"Good choice." I said. "Alright, I'll go order, okay beautiful?" 

"Okay." He said, getting up. I loved how he still blushed every time I called him beautiful. 

I left him sitting on the couch as I went to the other side of the living room to get the phone off the table by the wall. 

As I order I watch Mason look around and lean back on the couch, and him being comfortable here has me gaining confidence of my question later. Once i've ordered, I see him looking at my giant poster of a wolf. 

I quietly walk up to him, and he doesn't notice me before I pick him up. He sequels and squirms in my arms as I hold him closely. I laugh and set him down. He turns to me and lightly slaps my arm. 

"Don't do that, you scared me." He said, and he did look scared. I'm just glad I didn't accidental trigger any memory's of being taken, I need to be more careful. 

"I'm sowwy baby." I pout. 

The door rings, and I walk away to go get the pizza. 

"It's here already?" Mason says behind me. 

"I called the one just down the street." I responded turning to him. "Coming with me?" 

He shakes his head, and I go back to him, and put my hand on his lower back and brought him to the door with me. 

"Stephan..." He whimpers. 

"I will always keep you safe, beautiful. You'll be okay, I promise. You trust me?" I ask and he hesitantly nods and comes along with me. 

I know I said I wouldn't push him, but I'm helping here. What I'm actually doing is slowly bringing him to society. If you never try, or practice, you'll never get better.

As I payed and took the pizza, Mason stayed at my side the entire time, and I made sure I was touching him at all times, even if it was a brush of shoulders. 

"I'm sorry, it's not my place to ask, but are you two together?" The pizza girl asked. With the pizza in one hand I wrapped my other arm around his waist. 

"Yes, we are." I said. If she was going to say anything rude, I will kill her 

"You guys are so cute. I'm sorry I just had to say it. Have a good day." She smiled and left down the hall to the elevator. 

I laugh as we go back to the living room and eat. It's quiet for a bit, but not awkward. Once he finished his one slice, I set down mine and looked him in the eyes. 

"Mason..." I started, and I'll admit I was extremely nervous. 

"Oh no... your breaking up with me." He said, looking to the floor. I always knew it was going to happen, so why does it hurt so much? Because he made me believe him... 

"No! No baby, I was going to ask if you'd move in with me!"

__

What do you think his answer will be?? 

Comment, comment, comment

**VOTE**