Chapter 13

Unedited

Masons POV:

We all get into the cars and start driving, me and Stephan in a comfortable silence, besides when I point out a direction, me cuddling into his side. We pull up, and I get out going to my bag in the back to get my keys. 

"Holy shit, little man. This is a big house." Andy says behind me, and I hear Mary say back "Manson, remember?" I chuckle at that. 

"I know." I say shyly hiding my eyes behind my hair. 

I walk up to the door and unlock it, and I leave the door open for everyone to come in.

"Damn dust much?" Mary says.

"Forget I was gone for 2 months?" I say flatly. 

"Shut up." She grumbles, and then sighs looking around. "God I missed this place."

"So did I. I didn't realize it before, but I certainly did miss it." I whisper and Stephan wraps his arms around me, and I look up at him thankfully. 

"Ooh! Let's do a tour!!" Mary shouts, and it echos through the walls. 

"Are you kidding me? You know how big this house is right? It would take WAY to long. Hell no." I grumble. "I'll only show the basics, because I want to see it myself. "

I walk up the stairs to the large beautiful kitchen my Mother loved. Only problem? It was littered with whiskey and Vodka bottles.

"Whoa! Was this place broken in?" Mary says and then stops on my face. "Mason... No! You drank all this?!" 

"I needed something." I mumbled, my back to them as I picked up the bottles. 

"You were surrounded by people who loved you!" She shouted, angrily. This caused tears to spring in my eyes. I turned back to her and looked at her, not hiding how broken I felt, and she gasped. 

"Yet I felt so alone." I whimpered. "Mary, I was forced to live hell on earth for 7 months. And when I get out, my parents die in a car crash, because I called them having a panic attack." 

"Mason..." Mary whispers. 

"I'm sorry for having more than a few drinks, but it made me feel numb. And.." I break out in a sob. " I needed that." 

Stephan lets go of all control he seemed to be trying to hold, and I'm thankful, because I really needed him right now. He wraps his arms around me and I cry into his chest. I then feel much smaller arms wrap around me from behind, and I pull away slightly to look at her. 

'I'm sorry..." I chuckle lightly. "Lets move on, please. I don't want to think about it." 

"It's okay, beautiful." Stephan whispers to me and I smile lightly up at him. 

We leave the room, and I take them to my living room. We take two steps into the room before Mary jumps on the couch. 

"Mary, how much does that couch cost?" I grumble, and she looks at me as I walk through the room.

"Couple hundred." She smiles innocently. 

"Try a couple thousand." I say as I turn on the lamps. I turn back to her. "And I have absolutely no idea where to get a new one, if you break it." 

"Oh calm down, we all know you hate being rich." She says and I laugh and nod. 

"Why?" Andy asks as he sits down on the same couch as Mary, and she lays down her head in his lap and he starts playing with her hair.