Chapter 28 :(

Unedited 

      This chapter is extremely difficult to write, and I think will be to read. 

        The things these fictional characters I made up are disgusting and inhumane. If you don't think you can handle it, then just skim the chapter for the important parts. 

        I'm sorry. And I love you, my pack. <3

        "Mason! Calm down!" He tried but I could hardly hear him. All I could see was his face. I slid out from underneath Stephan, and fell to the floor, sobbing, screaming. Not him. Not him. Not him. 

        "Not Jay..." I sobbed into the floor. 

        God, please not Jay, Why did it have to be Jay?! 

Mason POV: 

        I was shaking and sobbing as I laid on the floor, but then I had arms picking me up and then I was in the bathroom. It wasn't mine. It wasn't the bathroom of my bedroom. It was the one from the room we were in earlier. Why'd he take me here? 

        "Mate, Calm down!" Stephan growled out in his Alpha voice. I expected that I would be scared. But I wasn't. Instead I automatically calmed down. It was like a breath was forced into my lungs, and as I slowly let it out, my heart rate slowed down back to normal. "Good boy." Stephan whispered in my ear as he pet my hair. 

        I melted against his chest as I hiccuped. I pushed thoughts of Jay down, if I think of him again, I'll start screaming again. My cheeks turn pink at the fact Stephan had just watched me slip into a panic attack. 

        "No, no. You can't make yourself hold back these thoughts forever, and certainly can't face them alone. I'm going to run us a bath, with jets, keep you relaxed, and I want you to let it all of your chest. Even if I won't understand it." He said as he stroked my hair, and then set me down on the counter. 

        He knelt by the tub as I started whipping the tears from eyes. I felt like a child. But I have a right to cry when it came to him, didn't I?

        When he had the tub up to temp and full, he came back over to me took my underwear off(which I was in such a bad mood I didn't even care), his sweatpants off, and then carried me over to the tub. He settled in with me cuddled into his chest. 

        "Just give me a minute... please..." I whisper, and I just focus on Stephan. His arms around me, gently kissing my mark. Anchoring me to reality. 

        "Alright, beautiful. Take your time." He whispered against my neck. I took in slow breaths, as I gathered my thoughts as to how I was going to explain this. 

        "When I was telling you about what had happened to me, I told you that all the other boys there hated me, and not a single one stood up for me." I started slowly. "Well, that was a lie. I was just forcing myself to forget him. But he doesn't deserve that. He deserved so much better." 

        I whispered the last part, because he did. Jay didn't deserve to be in that place. None of us did, but him especially. He was too young. 

        "Jay was 15 when we met. He had blond hair, but you could hardly tell it was so matted. But it was his eyes that made me trust him. They were these big green eyes, made him look so innocent, even tho I knew he wasn't. He was stripped of his innocence." I choked out. "He was taller than me. 5'7 I would say. Stronger too. He protected me. Promised me he would get me out, before they could ruin me.
        He was straight. Told me he remembered this girl with brown hair, but that was it. He loved Alice in Wonderland, would sing me this song he made up all the time to keep me calm. God, I wish I could hear that song again.
        Anyway, he took everything for me. One of that monsters drunk friends would start calling me pretty, Jay would jump in front of me and bat those pretty green eyes. I watched him get raped 3 times. Right in front of me. For me. 
        And then when the guy would leave, he would crawl over to me, promising he was fine, and that I had to worry about myself. He thought I was special, and for some reason that I was supposed to make it out of there. He couldn't have known that tho.
        But then. S-shit..."