Chapter 6

Unedited

Stephan's POV:

 We get back to the library, and I pull into the parking lot. 

"Around the corner." He mumbles tiredly, why is he so cute?

"Which way?" I ask.

"Right, apartment building, floor 4, room 10." He finishes with a yawn, and I start my bike again, and go around the corner, not wanting him to fall asleep, and fall off. 

We get into the building and he's walking fine, just yawning every now and then. He nods shyly to the girl behind the desk on our way to the elevator. Once inside, I expect him to stand shyly and not meet my eyes. 

But instead he wraps his arms around my waist and nuzzles my chest. I smile gently down at my beautiful mate and wrap my arms around him. He hums in calmness. 

"Beautiful, were at your floor." I say as the elevator door opens. 

He lets go and backs away, then takes my hand and walks out the floor towards a room with the number '10' on the door. He pulls out a key, and unlocks the door. But before he opens it he looks up at me under his lashes. 

"Don't laugh at my apartment, it's kind of.. a wreck." I laughed at his nervousness. 

"it's okay, you live on your own, it's understandable." 

We walk in and his apartment has a few rumpled up shirts here and there, his kitchen look like it's hardly ever used, His room is directly threw the living room. I look around for a bit, while he stands next to me. 

"I'm sorry, but I don't have anything but bread, bananas, and water." He mumbles. 

"We'll fix that tomorrow. We're going to go to a store, and buy all sorts of foods, and drinks, and snacks. Okay?" I say and he looks unsure. "Baby, you are beautiful, and skinny, but I don't want you to get sick. So from now on, we are going to have one meal together everyday. I don't like being pushy, but I don't want you hurt more then you already have been." 

 "Okay." He smiles hesitantly. 

"Good, now I can tell my little mate is tired, so you should go to bed, I'll be here in the morning." I smile.

He nods and leaves the room. I forgot to ask him where I was sleeping...

He returns from a closet down the hall with a blanket and pillow. 

"I'm sorry, I'm just not ready for..." He says quietly, eyes to the floor. 

"It's alright, I said I would if you want me to." I say and I step closer and gently touch his arm, Looking into his eyes once he brings them up to meet mine. 

It's been one night, and we've already made so much pprogress in making him trust me. 

He walks over to the couch and sets down the blanket and pillow, then he walks back to me. 

"Goodnight, beautiful." I whisper. He surprises me by getting up on his toes and kissing my cheek. 

"Goodnight." He whispers oh so sweetly. 

He then leaves the room quickly. 

I chuckle, and take my jacket, shirt, and belt off and stretch my arms over my head. I hear a gasp behind me and turn around to see my mate in plaid pajama pants and a large white shirt, grasping another pillow close to his chest, staring at my shirtless torso. 

"Hey beautiful. I thought you went to bed?" I play it off as though I didn't hear the gasp, hoping not to embarrass him to much. 

"I-I though you-you'd want another pillow..." He whispers, not meeting my eyes.