Chapter 4

Unedited

Stephan POV:

"So beautiful, tell me your background, bad and good."   I say, and I know my little mate has been through a lot and I want to know so badly. 

"Okay, growing up I always loved music. When I was ten my dad got me my first guitar, I absolutely loved the thing, and slowly I began to learn as many instruments as my tiny hands could get on. When I was about 13 I found out I was gay with my best friend. I know that sounds wrong, but not in that way. We just you know, googled stuff. Anyway, She was the first to know about me liking guys, and she just squealed like the little fan girl she is. When I was 14 she convinced me to come out to my parents. My mom was so excited, apparently she always wanted a gay son, and my dad took a bit to get used to it, and for awhile I thought he hated me, until he told me a month later that he realized he never told me he loved me anyway. My fathers opinion meant everything to me. So that month I started self harming, on my wrists. I tried to stop after he told me that, but it was just so addicting. 

"My friends wrote an amazing song for me and I stopped. 

"And then me and my friends made a band. It wasn't much, we started off with horrible songs and we weren't that good, but then we started getting serious. We had concerts, and fans, and we were really successful to the point we went on tour. But then..." He cut off and I saw the pain in his eyes. He seemed to have a happy life. What happened?

"Then what, beautiful. Take your time, it's okay." I wrap my arm around him again and you can see he feels more relaxed and I smile gently at my effect on him. 

"When I was almost 18, I-" He took a deep breath. " I was going to the cafe down the road that my sister worked at. It was around midnight, but I always went to visit my sister at the cafe since she moved out. It was near an airport so it 24 hours, and she was the only worker that worked the night shift. It wasn't even a popular cafe, I was the only customer at that time. Anyway, I was. I was kidnapped." His whole body was shaking now. No. This didn't happen, not to my mate. 

"I was used as a punching bag for business men and women." As he continued to tell me about how he was going to the house of the man that bought his virginity, when the rest of the boys were put to death. It was painful to hear. We were both crying by the the time he was done. When he told me how the man was shot by the police, and was apparently dead, I was upset that I didn't get to kill him myself. 

"How long ago where you saved?" I ask trying to keep calm, for him. I'm an emotional wreck on the inside, but I was going to be strong for him right now. 

"About 2 months ago. After I was released, I went home to live with my parents. Really needing my mothers love. I guess I'm just a bad luck charm." He says, and mumbles the last part.

That's why I need to stay away from you, keep you safe. He thinks, and I let out a small whimper, but he doesn't seem to notice. 

"Why do you think that?" I say and subconsciously tighten my arm around him. He's moved so he's sitting in front of me, between my legs, his side against my chest, legs pulled up to himself.

"2 weeks after I moved in with them they died in a car crash. Both of them, were just. Taken from me, when I needed them the most... What did I do? Am I really that bad of a person that deserves all this?" He says, and he's quiet and sounds so broken. 

"You didn't do anything. And you don't deserve, and never have deserved any of this. Please never think like that again. I need you." I say, and I mean it. My wolf is howling in despair at our mates words. 

"N-need me?" He says confused and he looks up at me, and gasps. "Your eyes!" He says, and I'm instantly scared, because I couldn't hold it back. 

"What about them?" I say as though I don't know. I tighten my arm around him really not wanting to let go of him. Not yet. I can't loose him before I even got him!