Chapter 27<3<3

Unedited

        Stephans POV: 

        I wake up and my perfect little mate is curled onto his side with me wrapped around him. This is one of my favorite times of day. He looks so relaxed and happy when he's asleep. I remember the first time we slept in the same bed as each other. I stayed up for a little while longer than him. He was still shaking from his nightmare, and I held onto him, kissing his face lightly, until his brow relaxed and he was looking more peaceful. That was the night I vowed to never leave him alone, and always be here to chase away his nightmares. 

        Mason slowly rolls his body closer to me, grinding against me in his sleep. I growl as my wolf wakes up inside me again, and I can feel my eyes go gold. My wolfs strength runs through my veins like a drug and when I look down at Mason again, I see my prey. 

        I feel my hand run down his chest, and I slowly move away from him and roll him on his back. I climb on top of him and lean down to kiss his neck as I pull those tiny underwear off of his Delicious body. I suck on two of my fingers, holding my weight up with my other arm. When I think they're wet enough I move them down his body, and slowly insert one into that glorious butt of his. 

        "Mm- Stephan." Mason whimpers still half asleep. I'm proud my baby, even half awake, knows that only I can touch him like this. 

        I start moving my finger in and out of him slowly, and I guess I hit something inside of him because his back arches off the bed and his are are blown wide moaning out. Damn, that's hot. I insert another, and he's a broken record of moaning my name, and I'm loving every second of it. 

        I can't wait for his heat, to get him moaning underneath me as all of me is inside of him. I sure as hell am never going to rape him, so I'll wait until he's ready, but the image has me rubbing myself against his thigh. 

        "Stephan! Sh-shit, agh, p-please, don't stop, don't stop!" He moans as I wrap my hand around his shaft and start pumping him. 

        "I'm going to give you more my mate." I growl lustfully. 

        I take my fingers out of him and flip him over, moving him onto his hands and knees. I grab two hand-fulls of that luscious ass. I lean down and kiss him right above his crack. He moans out, a blush spreading across his back. I lean down further and kiss his entrance. 

        I start nibbling, licking, and sucking at it, holding onto his cheeks, keeping him still when he tries to thrust back against me. My little mates scent is mixing with his arousal, and those sounds he makes have my wolf howling in pride. 

        "St-Stephan." He moans out, it's small and needy, and I know he's going to be finishing soon. 

        "Yes, Mate?" I say, before diving back in. My wolf is in complete control, and he's not gong to let me back until he's satisfied with Masons body. 

        "I, I need-" He whimpers out. 

        I reach around his waist and wrap my hand around his shaft, and I start pumping him again. Then he's shaking and screaming as he orgasms, his hands collapsing making his face fall into the bed. My wolf moves away from him, happy and calm now, the sent of his arousal, and release, has calmed him down. 

        I gently pick up my little Mason and bring him to the couch on the other side of the room. He was panting, eyes open but not seeing anything, floating in his own mind. Beautiful. I walk back to the bed and take off the sheets once again, I ball them up and throw them in the hamper. 

        I go to the bathroom and grab a wash cloth and wet it. I take a moment to calm myself down, to get control of myself. When I get back to the couch Mason is panting and smiling up at me.