Chapter 29<3 <3 <3

Unedited

Stephans POV:

I wake up in our separate bedroom in my wolf form again, with my little mate cuddled into me. I have to make sure to not have him upset again. He's supposed to be happy while I'm in rutt. And last night just showed that today would be the last.

This is the third time I've woken up, but I keep pushing down my need for him, letting him have his rest. I realize that means my wolf will pounce on him once we're both awake, but it'll be okay. I hope.

I quickly shift back without waking my Mason up. Once I was in human form again, I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him on top of my chest and went back to sleep.

**

I woke up to kisses down my chest and Mason straddling my waist. I smile, and reach my hands up, one grabbing his hip, the other having a gentle grip in his hair. I pull his head up to mine without hurting him, and start kissing him with everything I've got.

My little mates whimper of pleasure has my wolfs power rushing through me, and in a moment we were flipped over, him on his back, me on top of him between his legs. I started grinding our lower halves together as my lips went down to his neck to let him breath. I can't hold him back anymore.

I kissed everywhere on his neck, but his mark, and slowed down our humping to tease him. He let out a disappointed noise, and started begging for more.

"Please Stephan, stop teasing. Pl-please, ahh." he cuts off with a moan as I gently nip at his mark without piercing his skin, as much as he wants me to.

I pull back completely, and he looks up at me begging with those big blue eyes for more. And damn is this a view. He's naked on his back, arms bent at the elbows with his hands above his head in a show of submission. His legs are spread showing me everything I want to see. I growl out possessively and am about to pounce on him when I think of something better.

I climb out of the bed, and turn back to Mason before I walk out the door.

"Don't move, I'll be right back." He whimpers but nods his head.

I run down the hall way to our bedroom and go to my suitcase which I still need to finish unpacking. It's knocked over so half the stuff that was in their had knocked under the bed. We should really clean up in here.

I start digging around and find the camera under his bed next to a medium sized black box. I know I shouldn't, privacy and all, but I'm curious. I open the box and what I see has lust running through me again.

Dildos, lube, butt plugs, handcuffs, and some more stuff. Well I know what I'll be doing today.

I quickly close the box up again and run down the hall back to the room with both my camera and the box.

I set the box down on a table by the bed away from his vision by the curtains on the bed. He's still in the same position as before and his eyes meet mine and then look down and see the camera. A blush spreads across his cheeks and chest but he doesn't try to stop me. I walk to the foot of the bed and climb up so I'm on my knees between his legs.

I set the camera down next to his hip, and get to work. I lean forward and take one nipple into my mouth, my hand playing with the other. He's moaning and squirming in pleasure. Without stopping my movements my other hand runs down his abdomen to his member. I slowly start stroking until he's leaking and hard, desperate for more.

That's when I pull away and sit back on my knees. He groans out but doesn't move. I grab the camera and turn it on. I quickly move it so it shows from his spread legs up to his begging eyes, which look right into the lenses without me asking him too. Shit, he's gorgeous. He's hard, and blushing as I snap a few pictures.