Chapter 25 - Wherever You Go

Every chapter would have a song which relates to the chapter. Before you read this Chapter make sure you listen to "Wherever you go by Jonas Blue" while reading to get the feels.

Barry awakens without warning, his heart was pounding, mind was empty.
His breathing rate begins to steady. After a second or two his head turns to see a figure, his eyes were still adjusting to everything around him. He began to recognise her, there was a shyness to her and a hesitation in her body movements.

Her emotions weren't easily hidden on her innocent face. Her pain was evident in the crease of her lovely brows to the tip of her rosy lips.

"Cait..." Barry whispered.

She rushed to his side.

"Barry! Are you okay?"

He looked into her eyes he knew, all the beauty of the universe could not even hope to compete with this simple thing: love. He was the high that she was chasing
He was the song inside her head.

"Caitlin, It worked. I remember everything. You. Bella. Nora."

Tears began dripping down her cheeks.

"Barry, I thought..."

Her love used to be tainted
Does he know he saved her?

"Hey, Cait. I'm not going anywhere. I'm here to stay with our family"

In the moment Caitlin pressed her lips against his, felt her body loosen and his arms wrapped around her. Barry loved it, he loved the way Caitlin's small body melted into his. The way their lips fit like two puzzles. The way she relented as he played with her hair and held her tighter and tighter. When they broke away after what seemed like ages Caitlin looked at Barry.

"I love you"

"I love you too, Cait. Let's go home"

She nodded softly in agreement.

______________________________________

"Bella, you look like a carrot"

Bella gave a humph and turned her back to Nora who was shoving her crayons into her petite sized, blue pencil case.

"For a matter of fact, Uncle Cisco said I looked like a beautiful young woman" Bella stated while opening her mother's draw to find a eyeshadow palette. She opened the palette to find different shades of shimmery blue colours.

She squelled with delight which made Nora jump.

"Bella!! Stop! I'm going to tell Uncle Cisco!"

With that, Nora runs out and bumps into Cisco.

"Woah! Woah! Icicle what's wrong?"
Cisco laughed. He stared at Nora, she looked exactly like Barry but with Caitlin's personality while Bella looked exactly like Caitlin but had Barry's personality.

"Uncle Cisco!! Bella is being mean"

Cisco was about to talk.

Soon enough, the front door opened.

Nora ran and hid behind Cisco. Holding onto both his legs.

Barry stepped in. He beamed.

"I'm back. We can binge watch the episodes I missed on Game Of Thrones"

Seconds pass, Cisco's brain taking him in. It's his best friend. Struggling to comprehend that it isn't the same guy who lost his memory.

"Come here, Bro." Barry walked over to Cisco and gave him a bro hug. After breaking apart.