Chapter 15 - Marry Me

Every chapter would have a song which relates to the chapter. Before you read this Chapter make sure you listen to "Marry Me By Jason Derulo" while reading to get the feels :)  

Barry stood there and stared at the woman who he loves, she was going to leave him for good, he wanted to spend the rest of his life with her. Wake up and see her beautiful chocolate brown eyes staring back at him every morning. He wants to buy her everything and show her all the finer things in life. He knew this was the only option, he didn't want to loose her again.

He kneels down and pulls out a blue velvet box and opens it, there lay a silver, diamond ring, which sparkled when the light hit it.

"Caitlin Snow, will you marry me?"

A single tear rolled down her cheek and fell, lost among the millions of water droplets falling down the drain.

"Caitlin, I will be there through everything, I will be there when you become Killer Frost, I will make sure you are happy every single day, I will make all those bad days into good days, I will fix all the broken pieces inside you and I will mend them to make you whole again, I want to spend the rest of my life doing all those things for you"

Before he could say anything else she reached down and hugged him tightly, a hug so warm yet so different. When they parted, Caitlin felt is absence as a cold wind, wishing she could keep him wrapped around her like a well-worn sweater always and thinking now she can spend her entire life with the person she loves.

Mrs Tanhauser interrupts them "Well you haven't got our blessing"

Caitlin's father moves past his wife and puts his hands out to shake Barry's hand.

Barry grins and shakes his hand.

"You better look after her well, Mr Allen" Tears split from his eyes staring at his daughter.

"Caitlin, I never got to see you grow up and be this beautiful, kind hearted woman in front of me and I know you will be a great mother and wife, Mrs...Allen"

She runs over and puts her arms around him. "My baby girl, I am going to miss you"

"No, Dad you are going to have to come every day to visit me" she chuckles.

"I love you"

"I love you too, Dad"

Caitlin spins around to look at Barry who takes her left hand and carefully inserts the ring onto a finger, smiling at her while putting it on her finger.

Mr Tanhauser claps in the background.Without hesitation, Caitlin and Barry both slowly move in. Their lips finally united together, her plump, velvety lips compelling against his slimmer, warm ones, dancing around and soon bonding together. His insistent mouth was parting her trembling lips, sending wild tremors along her nerves, inflicting sensations she had only felt with him. Then she kissed him back, the kiss getting deeper, deeper than all the galaxies in the universe. Her vanilla lips imprinting themselves on Barry's like a footprint in the snow.