Chapter 10 - Dream

Every chapter would have a song which relates to the chapter. Before you read this Chapter make sure you listen to "Dream by Imagine Dragons" while reading to get the feels :)

Ps. I just wanted to say sorry this chapter is so boring, the description etc. Cause I did this in a hurry the next one will be better sorry! I am so not in a good mood after the West Allen etc...

Julian walks in with his suitcase. He suddenly freezes when he sees Barry and Caitlin holding hands and smiling at each other.

"Um, did I miss something?"

They both jump from hearing someones voice, they turn to see him. Caitlin looks down shyly, Barry has his arms wrapped around her.

Iris strolls in, "Ah, looks like you just found out the news now, Julian. It hurts when someone you care about just ditches you" she glares at Barry.

Barry shifts away from Caitlin.

"What is going on in here?" He asks angrily at Caitlin.

"Julian, me and Barry are together" she mutters.

Julian walks over and his tone raised "You kissed me? The kiss, the times I saved you! Caitlin?!"

"You kissed?" Barry asks Caitlin who is fidgeting.

"Oh so you didn't tell him Cait" anger raged inside him, he punched Barry on the face.

"Julian stop!!" Caitlin pushing him away and went to aid Barry.

"Cait, you kissed him?!"

"No, No, Barry it was when you and Iris were together..."

Barry looked up to see Iris stand in front of him.

"Come on, I need to speak to you"

Barry stands up and walks out with Iris, not making eye contact with a upset looking Caitlin.

"Barry..." she touches his hand.

"Iris, I am with Caitlin"

"She is with Julian!" she murmurs.

"Iris, she told me it was when me and you were together"

Meanwhile Julian and Caitlin stand there in silence not speaking or making eye contact finally Caitlin walks out of the lab not saying a word.

"Caitlin!" Julian called. She ignored him and kept walking.

Then she sees Barry and Iris. She stops and stands there making sure they don't see her.

"Iris..."

"Barry...you know this is right"

she pushes her lips into his, aggressively.

Caitlin comes out from the shadows.

They both separate quickly.

When she cied there was a rawness to it, like the pain was still an open wound. "I told you, I kissed him when you and Iris was engaged! Barry, I'm not lying"

Iris briskly scurrys away.

"Cait...I don't know"

"You don't trust me" she trembles.

He walks over and strokes her hair, "Come on lets get you home"

"Why? What have I done for you to not trust me?"

"Cait, lets go"

"No! No! Everything is a mess" she cries.

"I love you, Barry" she murmurs.

Barry's attention was away from her. That's when Caitlin knew...

Something between them had changed, he would always reply back but this time he didn't bother.

"You still love her don't you?"

He glances back at her.

"Tell me the truth Barry, why did everything just collapse all of a sudden?"He stares at her and doesn't say anything.