Chapter 21 - All Of The Stars

Every chapter would have a song which relates to the chapter. Before you read this Chapter make sure you listen to "All of the Stars By Ed Sheeran" while reading to get the feels and you probably will cry...

Ps. If you are wondering how Nora and Bella look like. I have added a picture above of them!! Nora is blonde (you can understand why she has cold powers) and Bella is a Brunette.

"OK, you both look like worried parents" Cisco walked over to Barry and Caitlin who stared at each other.

"We are worried parents, Cisco"

"Guys, everything is fine! Don't worry! But..." He turned and watched the twins playing with their dolls.

"Nora definitely has frost powers but I think Bella is a speedster" Cisco turned to face them.

"Oh God. We have enough speedsters in the house" Caitlin sighed.

Barry laughed "Hey I'm pretty bummed that we have the next gen Ice Queen"

Caitlin playfully hit Barry and they both laughed. Smiling, Cisco watched them.

"Well, Good luck Barry. I should take the twins home" She turns and gives him a quick kiss on the lips.

He nods staring at her. She was classically beautiful, but her large liquid brown eyes held such an intelligence and serenity that it was impossible for him to not be held prisoner by them. He watches her call Nora and Bella, the toddlers come running through the lab to her and wraps their small arms around her. They turn and say Bye to Cisco and Barry. They walk of each of them holding Caitlin's hands.

"Hey, Earth to Barry"

"Uh Yeah, Sorry Cisco" He mumbled staring at his family leave the lab.

He finally turns to face Cisco "Ok I am ready, I will suit up"

Cisco smiles.

*At The Allen Family House*

"Nora! Don't run around and eat!" Caitlin tried to grab Nora who was playing hide and seek with her twin sister.

"Mummy!! Why!" She muttered in annoyance.

"It is not good baby girl!" She smiled softly at Nora who returned a innocent, sweet smile.

Suddenly her phone began to ring.

"Mummy your phone!" Bella yelled.

Caitlin quickly grabbed it to see 'Cisco' on the caller ID. She answered the phone.

"Hey Cisco, whats..." He stopped her.

"Caitlin...It's Barry" She was hoping and praying that nothing was wrong with him.

"He is unconscious, he got hurt pretty badly. He is being taken to the hospital right now"

Her heart sunk, all she was doing was praying he was fine.

"I'm on my way Cisco" She hung up and turned to Nora and Bella.

"Mummy, What happened? Did Daddy get hurt?" Bella looked at her with watery eyes.

Caitlin kneeled down "Oh baby girl don't worry! Daddy is fine! I have to visit him but you both are going to stay at Granny and Grandpa's place okay?"

Bella looks over at Nora who bites her lower lip.

"O-okay" Nora mumbled.

Caitlin turned to get her bag when Bella came over to her.

"Mummy..."

"Yes, Bella?"

"Tell Daddy we love him" She smiled softly.

Caitlin nodded and just hoped that he would come home to see his daughters.

*At the Hospital*

"Cisco! Cisco!" Caitlin walked through the crowd of doctors to find Cisco standing near a vending machine.

"Caitlin!" He looked up with a worried expression.

"How is he?" She asked. Cisco's eyes were red and staring before her, and his face was wet with tears.

"I'm sorry, Caitlin" He cried softly.

"What happened, Cisco?" She asked him. The world seems closer to her eyes and the air becomes more soupy, harder to breathe. A glossy sheen coats her eyes that wasn't there before and her thoughts scatter like there's an electrical storm in her head, too many short - circuits to make any sense.

"T-t-the d-doctor said he has lost his memory and he is in coma...He got hit on the head badly...I-I-I'm sorry, Caitlin" He whispered.

Tears began to spill from her helpless eyes onto the hospital floor. Her gaze fell. In that moment the sure knowledge that life would go on without him remembering her. All pretence of quiet coping was lost and she sank to the chair in front of his room.

"I should go see him" she spoke while trembling.

"Caitlin are you sure?" Cisco asked.

She ignored him and trudged into Barry's hospital room. He was laying on the bed, his eyes were shut. She didn't know what to do, she felt completely lost. She didn't know how to live without him knowing her, knowing how he fell in love with her. He wouldn't even know about his beautiful twin girls. 

The emptiness in her heart, the numbness pounding her brain, the salty tears that flowed unchecked from her eyes, the shear nothingness that now took hold of her soul threatened to engulf her entirely.