Chapter 6 - Bad Things

Every chapter would have a song which relates to the chapter. Before you read this Chapter make sure you listen to "Bad Things By Camila Cabello Ft. MGK" while reading to get the feels...

*Few Months After Caitlin Comes Back*

"Caitlin, we are going to get through this together"

Barry began comforting Caitlin after another Killer Frost episode. He stroked her hair. She looked up at him, she stared at his lips, staring at his pink lower lip. He noticed her staring at his lips. He smirked at her asking "What's wrong is there something on my lips?"

She quickly looked down blushing like a tomato. Oh. My. God. Why am I thinking these thoughts? Well Obviously Caitlin, he is your boyfriend, you can do whatever you're thinking off, her mind told her. She quickly came back to reality when she felt Barry's hand on her thigh. She shifted uncomfortably.

"Sorry..." seeing how uncomfortable she looked, he moved his hand away and stood up.

"I'm going to get changed" he gives her a quick peck on the forehead and walks away.

Well done, Caitlin. Why didn't you do anything? her mind started to ask her.

She spun around.

"Barry wait..."

Barry stopped and turned around looking confused.

She went over to him, leans in and kisses his warm soft lips. They pull apart, Barry gives a smirk. Caitlin unable to contain her self anymore, wraps her arms around Barry's neck and pulls him into a fiery and passionate kiss.

Her hands work their way around his body, feeling each crevasse, each line along his perfect physique.

Their bodies fit together as if they were made just for this, to fall into one another, to feel this natural rhythm. With a laugh Barry lifts her right off her feet, carrying her towards the bed, letting her fall with a bounce on the mattress.

They lock eyes for just a moment, just enough for them to feel safe with one another.

"I want you forever," he says, his voice low and husky.

Caitlin looks away blushing.

Then he's undoing her jeans, pulling them off, kissing from her toes upward, slowly, his hands on her legs, always just a little higher than the kisses. She feels her back arch in anticipation, knowing where his fingers will soon reach. Her head rocks back against the pillow as he does, the first moan escapes her lips.

*Next Day*

Smiling widely and her eyes closed. Caitlin says "I can see you staring, Barry"

Barry chuckles "I am not staring, I am admiring"

"It's creepy"

He touches her waist and pulls her closer. Her eyes open.

He looks into her chocolate brown eyes which were sparkling at him.

"I was hoping you might say it is cute" Barry murmurs.

Caitlin giggles softly.

They stare at each other, deep into each other's eyes.

Barry leans in and softly kisses up and down Caitlin's neck. She lets out little whimpers of anticipation. Barry works his way back to her tender, smooth lips. As they kiss she rolls over him and lies on top of his strong, slim body. She runs her lips up his neck and lands loving and intense kiss on his lips.

"We have to get to Star Labs, Barry"She slowly gets up from the bed, Barry pulls her in for one last kiss before she moves away to get ready for work. He watches his girlfriend walk away, smiling to himself.