Chapter 13 - Good For You

Every chapter would have a song which relates to the chapter. Before you read this Chapter make sure you listen to "Good for You By Selena Gomez Ft. A$AP ROCKY"  while reading to get the feels :)

Ps this is for you milly😉

"Damn you, Barry!"

"Hey, I have nowhere else to stay while I am recovering" He winks.

"You already recovered remember!" She rolls her eyes.

"Think whatever you like! I'm going to go take a shower" He walks to kiss her and she moves away "No Barry"

"Fine" He backs off.

He takes his shirt off in front of her and throws it on her bed.

She starts breathing heavily. Her eyes begin roaming all over his body.

He smirks and strolls into the bathroom.

Caitlin signs and drops her bag on the chair, she walks over to the mirror and takes off her earrings.

After a while, Barry walks in wearing just a towel.

Caitlin turned to look at him, she immediately looks down and blushes.

"Yes?" She asks.

"Nothing" He smirks.

"I just think that dress really suits you" his voice husky.

"Thank You" she replied.

"It would look better on the floor" he smirks.

She looks up to see Barry who is only inches away from her. He wraps his arms her. One inhale of his musky scent and she wants to kiss him. His right hands drops to her thigh, pulling up her dress that hangs so loose. She couldn't even move even if she tried, like his fingers have short-circuited her mind in the best possible way. He wraps his arm around her and they tumble to the bed, his eyes searching hers. She smiles and kiss him back as he knew she would. With her lips she feels his mouth stretching wider than it should, fighting between a grinning and kissing.

Next Morning

"Damn, Cait..."

"Don't comment on what happened yesterday night"

"It was so good..."

She pushes him off the bed. He falls with a thud.

"What's wrong, I was complimenting your skills"

Caitlin glared at him.

Then they heard someone ring the front door.

"Who the hell comes this time?" Barry asks.

Caitlin searches for her clothes.

"That's pretty funny the dress is actually on the floor"

"Barry seriously?!"

"Hey chill, Here take my shirt" he throws her his shirt while lying on the floor.

The front bell rings again Caitlin quickly gets up to see who it is.

"You look good in my shirt" he yawns.

Caitlin opens the door.

"Mum...Dad"

"Caitlin! Go and put some proper clothes on! Is this how you welcome guests" Mrs Tanhauser exclaims.

She rolls her eyes "Come in" she opens the door.

Barry walks from behind "Hey Cait, shall we continue...Oh, Mr and Mrs Tanhauser Hi" he scratches his neck. 

"Oh. My. God. Go and put a shirt on now" she avoids Barry's eye contact.

"I would, Mrs Tanhauser but your daughter is wearing my shirt" he winks at Caitlin.

Caitlin grabs him and pulls him into the room.

"What did I do?" he pouts.

"Barry...are we going to tell them?" she asks nervously.

He smiles "Yes we should"She nods.