Chapter 17

~Liam's POV~ 

She looked absolutely stunning. Her blond was done in curls and slightly pulled back. Her blue eyes popped, even in the darkness of the evening. She had sparkling dangling earrings on, she wore light make up and the dress just it all together. 

It was a dark purple mermaid dress. It had a sweetheart neck line that was lined in sparkling diamonds and had rouching all the way down to just below the bum and then it flowed out. It showed off her curves perfectly and the sight of her was breath taking. (A/N go see the photo in the side bar and try to imagine Julianne Hough in that dress. I would have picked that Julianne actually wore but I didn't like any of them..haha) 

Then all of a sudden I realized something. What is she even doing here? I thought. If it were up to me I would have gone up to here right there and then and asked but I had to wait for the boys and I couldn't make a scene in front of the paps. 

I also realized that I was still staring at her and I saw her smile an awkward smile, running her hands through her hair. 

Who is that boy she is with?! I thought enraged. She can't be seeing someone else already! Can she? She didn't answer my text... I knew she was in LA, that's why I asked her where she was but what was she doing HERE, at the red carpet event, all dressed up and attending!? 

"Oi, Liam what's gotten into y-" Harry said but cutting himself off. He obviously spotted Madison too and I glanced at his expression. 

Yepp, just what I thought, that "dear-in-the-headlights" look. 

"What is SHE doing here?" Harry whispered nervously. 

I frowned, something about the way he said it got me all protective. Maybe it was his emphasis on the "she" but I really wanted to punch him the face. 

"What, is she not allowed to be here?" I said back, turning my body so I was facing Harry, puffing my chest out. 

"Well what is her reasoning to be here? She doesn't belong here." He snarled. Oh that did it. 

I got real close to his face, our bodies centimeters apart. "She is allowed to be wherever she wants," I stated firmly. 

Just then a hand came in between and pushed me back. 

"Boys, not here, not now." Zayn whispered, ending the scene I just created. Now the paps were going crazy, screaming questions about what just happened and snapping pictures. My eyes darted over to where Madison was standing a minute ago and noticed she was gone. 

Disappointment flashed across my face. I need to find her. I thought. 

It took us about three minutes to get inside because the lads stopped and answered a few questions first.  Only one caught my attention though, 

"Harry, are you aware that your girlfriend is here tonight without you?" 

"Ex. She's my ex girlfriend, and no I wasn't aware of that until I stepped out of the limo." Then he turned and walked away. I squeezed my fists together to stop myself from hitting him as I followed him into the venue.

Honestly, I'm not even sure what this event is for, I've been too spaced out to pay attention to minor details like this. There were a lot of people I recognized inside. George Clooney, Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, Kevin Jonas, Carrie Underwood and her husband, Adele, Penelope Cruz, and many more but those were the people I caught sight of first. 

My eyes scanned the large room for any sign of Madison. I was desprate to find her. I didn't even notice that the rest of the guys had wandered off in their own directions. (A/N excuse my pun)  A caterer walked past me, carrying a try of something alcoholic and I grabbed a glass and downed it quickly, thanking God silently for the miraculous re-function of my second kidney.