Chapter 7

~Louis's POV~

"Boy's has anybody seen or heard from Madison or Harry this morning?" I asked, already knowing the answer. They all shook their head and I sighed. I figured they would sleep in a little, I know they had a rough night. I heard her last night. Screaming for Liam around 2:30am. My room is right next to Harry's and I was up texting Eleanor when the first screams came. "HARRY NO!" "LIAM HELP!" "STAY AWAY FROM ME HARRY!" If I heard them, I knew Harry must have heard them too and my heart ached for what that must of felt like to him. I know if I heard Eleanor screaming for one of my best mates in her sleep that I would have a hard time with that.

I heard Harry wake her up and then a little while later I heard her sobs echoing through the otherwise silent suite. Poor Harry, I know that must have been hard. I debated telling Haz that I heard her but I didn't know if he heard all of it like I did so I decided to keep quiet.

"Lou, we have the interview in an hour and a half and we don't want to be late so can you please go wake them up?" Zayn asked, pulling me from my thoughts. I nodded and headed off to their room and knocked twice on the door.

"Come in!" I heard Madison's voice shout. I walked in and saw her already up and dressed, applying her make-up in the mirror.

"Where's Haz?" I asked, looking around.

"Oh, he's in the shower. He'll be out soon, what's up?" She asked without turning her gaze from her reflection.

"I was just coming to tell you guys that we need to leave soon for the interview. We all thought you were still asleep."

"Okay, we'll be out soon," she said mighty cheerfully, plopping her mascara back into her make-up bag.

"You don't need make-up, Mad," I winked. She raised her eyebrows and huffed.

"Like hell, I look like a zombie when I'm all el natural," she said, fluttering her hands over her face making me chuckle. 

"Whatever you say," I laughed, turning and thinking, she's really cute. Harry's a lucky guy.

~Liam's POV~

"And here they are everybody! One Direction!" the female interviewer announced, making the live studio audience erupt in applause and screams. We walked out on stage and they got even louder. The interviewer, Polly Hopkins, got up to greet us before we took our seats on the red couch.

"So boys, welcome to London! How long are you staying here before you start touring in America?" She asked.

Louis was the one to answer, "We are here for another week and a half and then we are heading off to New York. That's our first stop."

"And this will be your second time touring America, correct?" We all nodded our heads.

"Lovely, so tell me, how many of you have girlfriends?" She asked, her eyes hungry for knowledge.

Harry, Louis and Zayn raised their hands while my eyes drifted over to where Madison was standing backstage.

"Harry, you and your girlfriend are fairly recent yeah?"

"Well actually, we have been together for almost eight months now but we just came out to the public about a week ago," he said, giving that smile that he only has when he talks about someone that is really special to him.

"What's her name?" Polly asked.

"Madison Torez," he replied and I saw his eyes flash over to her too. I frowned.

After a while her questions started to get boring and I sort of zoned her out while still making it look like I was interested. One of my many talents. She invited one of the fans up on stage. She was older, probably 17 or 18. Normally, they invite younger girls up. Her name was Emily and I noticed that Niall couldn't take his eyes off of her. We each gave her our autographs and I noticed that Niall had written his number under his signature... interesting. I'll have to bust his chops about that later.