Chapter 18

Unedited

 COMMENT! 

dedication to  cherihime again cus they comented first. Now you have to beat them to it! (: 

Masons POV:

"Let's go to the theater, shall we?" Mary says as she stands up and walks off.

"Ugh, why can't you just sit still?" I groan as I get up and take Stephan's hand, leaning against him as we walk. 

We get to the theater and Stephan sits down in one of the recliners shocked. I walk by him going to sit in the one next to him and he grabbed me by the waist and pulled me into his lap. I playfully glare at him and then cuddle into him, because what the hell, why not. 

"Alright this is how you meet old Mason." She says bringing up YouTube and looking up 'Mason Rickle Funny Moments.'

"No! No, no, no.This does not need to happen!" I shout. 

"Yeah it kinda does." She says clicking on one with the title 'Mason Rickle <3 Funny/Sexy moments'

"Oh come on, that one says Sexy moments." I groan turning bright pink. 

"We both know what pictures are gonna come up." She laughs as it starts to load. 

"You're in those photo's to." I remind her and her jaw drops. 

"Shit, you're right." She says trying to turn the video off, but Andy grabs the remote and throws it on the chair behind her. Both Andy, and Stephan tightened there arms around us so we couldn't get up and turn it off. I just give up and rest against Stephan. 

"Ello everyone! Mason here, with a really bad British accent! Why? Not sure. But I'm about to hit Michael with a water balloon and then flour. Let's do this." I say. I look so happy. 

I sneak around a corner where Michael is walking into my house. I throw the water balloon and it hits him and he sequels, and then I hit him with the flour. Michael shakes his head, and looks at me then the camera, in which Kylee is filming. 

"You're a dead man!" Michael shouts coming after me, and I sequel and run as fast as I can, shouting. 

"Noo! I'm to young to die! Not me! Not my beautiful face!" I shout running with high knees. 

I run outside and up the stairs and Michael push's me into the pool, I squeal. 

"I'm melting!" I shout! 

It goes to the next video. 

"La da. La tee da! MWAHAHAHAHA!" I shout extremely loud, and Then I'm hit in the back of the head with a pillow that Mary threw, she had shorter hair then. 

"I thought you loved me!" I shout pretending to cry, and run out of the room flailing like a high monkey. 

I laugh gently, and they continue on like that. Me rapping, very badly. More pranks, one stands out of me covered in tomato paste. 

"This is what happens when you're making spaghetti with Mary when she's on her period. Women, I swear. Thank god I'm gay." I laugh, Mary coming in the back round, with pasta in her hair.

"You piece of shit!"  She screams. 

"And this is why you never fight back." I say quietly, and then whisper "It's like poking the beast." I'm hit in the back of the head with an egg.