Chapter 17

I saw him search through his luggage. "Hey sorry about that I can't find the key." he says. When I look into your eyes I feel like I was staring at the ocean. Niall. It was Niall. I saw him part me just wanted to scream.

"No problem just got out of the shower." I explain.

"I can tell." he laughs showing his white smile that every girl falls for you even if it was just in pictures or even on a screen "So you want me to come in or what until you change?"

"Come in I will just change in the bathroom that's why it's for right?" I asked nervously stop making it so awkward for him my subconscious tells me. He walks straight to the couch.

"Yeah guess so?" Niall says.

I walk in the bathroom lock the door at myself in the mirror. What the hell just happened!? Is he really here? No. Of course not! It's just a dream this can't be happening. Is it? Open door again to see if its true. When I immediately saw his blonde hair and close the door. Oh my god! He is here! Okay calm down Stephanie my subconscious tells me. Play cool. I decided to wear short shorts and a t-shirt as I walked out he is in basketball shorts. No shit great no I have to manage not to stare at him.

"I can go and sleep on the couch so you can have the bed all to yourself." He tells me running his finger through his hair.

"I don't want you to wake up sore in the morning I dont mind sharing." I sat on the bed.

"Okay. Going to bed already?" He act surprise.

"Nope." I'm say shaking my head. "What are we watching?" What the hell did I just say? "Sorry. I meant to say what are you watching."

I ask turning my attention to the television trying so hard not to make I contact with him.

"I have no idea actually." he says heading towards the bed to sit next to me. I grab the control next to him and started changjng the channels.

"What are you looking?"

"The food channel. All hotels have it." He chuckles. "What!? I like it it's about food.." I begin to say until he cut me off.

"There it is." I stop pushing the button realized it was soccer.

"This is fine too." I say.

"No it's fine you can change it."

"I don't mind watching soccer. I basically grew up watching this. What Mexican dad doesn't like soccer?"

Niall's POV

"It's called football." I told her getting confused.

"Right! I forgot you guys call it football and we call it soccer." Crap she is right. "Who is your favorite team? By that I mean like England and Manchester United."

"Mexico, obviously. Since I only watch the Mexican League it has to be a team called Club America."

"Cool. We actually went to Mexico and I got a Mexican soccer shirt from them with my last name on the back. The boys and I did." Could this get any awkward with her. She smiled at me turn towards the television to watch it. She began to pull the covers over her legs. "Cold?" I asked.

"Just a bit."

"I could turn the air conditioning off if you want?"

"It's fine thanks."

"Okay. Sorry to ask you this but exactly how old are you?"

"I'm 15."

"Oh." She acts mature for her age most girls are out partying or throwing themselves on me. It got silence for a couple of minutes until I turned around to see her. She was asleep. She looked cute I might admit. Tiredness came over me so turned off the television and lights and fell asleep next to Stephanie.

I'm Here For You || Niall Horanजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें