Chapter 14

Zayn's POV

I'm kind of excited for the girl Stephanie to start touring with us. She seems pretty cool. I want to be like best friends with her.

I have been dating Perrie from Little mix and I just want our relationship to go to the next level like being engage but I don't know to say or do. I just need some feminine advice or touch to help. I kept walking around until I found Niall sitting down on the couch with his face in pain.

"Hey. Feeling better?" I asked Niall.

"Yeah. Kind of not really I should of listen to Stephanie about not eating way to fast."Niall told me.

"Haha! So how have you been with um..Demi?" I asked hoping he would be mad.

"We're good I guess. I keep on telling her that we should go out and make it official. After I told her that she won't answer to none of my texts."

"Uh."

"She says 'I'm not ready for a relationship Niall!' " Niall said imitating her voice.

I started laughing as he did that.

"She needs time and space." I told him.

"Well I have given her enough time." Niall in a mad tone.

"I just feel nothing will happen between us. You know what I mean? I spent way too much time on her and for what nothing?!" Niall said almost yelling.

"That's true but if she doesn't want to don't pressure her she'll go and someone new can come in."

"In what?" Niall asked confused and what I just said to him.

"Your heart Mate." I said leaving Niall alone for him to think this through.

Niall"s Pov

Maybe Zayn is right. First, I need to firgure out if Demi wants too or not. I got up just in time when Liam came he has been kind of down lately with the whole Danielle and him breaking up drama. Can't believe after more than 2 years together they finally decided to break up. I mean they were already talking about getting married and starting a family. Liam and I were also talking about that ours selfs. I actually want to have three to four kids. Twins are my goal.

"Hey mate. How are you doing?" I asked Liam.

He looked a little happy to me. "Great! Never been better. I think I'll do better without Danielle. Long distance just didn't work for us think is better that way until some one gets hurt."

"Have you thought about going back you know into dating?"

"Nahh. I think I'm fine being single for a while have some fun while it last that's why we Live While We're Young!" Liam making fun of our song.

"And girl you and I.." Harry sang as he was walking towards us. "What are you guys up to?"

"Nothing. I'm just in pain from eating to fast." I said.

"And you Liam?" Harry asked turning he's face towards Liam who was on is phone.

"Debating weather to go out or not. Hate being mob all the time."

"I fell you. They still keep on asking me if Taylor and I are still dating or who broke up with who. It's like I did. I didn't like what she said about you guys especially Niall."

"Yeah too bad I didn't say anything bad to her because my mum showed me to be a gentleman." I said brushing off my shoulders then pulling my shirt down.

"I mean you still could of your mum wasn't around to hear that." Harry shrugged his shoulder as a meaning you could of.

"Thats true." I said putting my head to my side.

"So, Liam are we going out clubbing or what?" asked Harry.

"No. Let's just go out to eat dinner." Liam said getting up.

"Why?! Can't you see I'm in such pain." holding my stomach as I whined to Liam.

"Oh we see you Niall. Thats why your not going. You will be here and relax until you feel better." Liam told me pointing his finger at me.

"No! You guys know how much I love eating you can't just leave me here." I whined again.

"Relax, mate we will bring you so food." Harry said walking to look for Louis.

Harry's POV

I started walking looking for Louis leaving Liam and Niall talking. Until I found him in his room that he shared with Liam.

"Lou, Liam and I are going out to eat do you want to come?"

"Uh yeah sure. Where are we going?"

"Probably to a fancy restaurant or a Mexican place?"

"Okay. I'll go. Is Zayn going?"

"I'm not sure. But Niall isn't he has a stomach ache for eating way to fast from earlier."

"Alright, Hazza. I haven't called you that since the X Factor."

"Yeah I know it have been so long."

"Can I ask you a question Harry?"

"You already did but sure what is it?"

"It's about that new chick..um..what's her name?"

"Stephanie? What about her?"

"She seems nice. Maybe you should I don't know talk to her."

"Why?"

"Harry I'm not stupid. I saw the way you looked at her today while we were having lunch with her."

"Whaat?? Nahh I hardly know that girl."

"Uh.. Okay I mean I'm just saying. I see you two together. Holding hands being in a serious relationship."

"Really?!"

"Haha! No! I couldn't never see you in a really serious relationship." Louis patting me on the back as he walked past me. I put my head down finding it rude for Louis to say that to me.

"I'm just playing with you! You actually think I would say something that bad to you? I would never you're like a little brother to me just like Zayn, Liam, and Niall."

"I thought you were serious for a minute." I said similing.

"No. Let's just go find Liam. And ask if Zayn wants to come."

"Ask me what?" Zayn said popping out the door.

"If you wanted to come out and eat with us Niall isn't going but Louis and Liam are."

"I just stick around with Niall. If that's okay. I want to skype Perrie. I haven't talked to her."

"That's fine we will just bring something for you too. Let's go Louis and find Liam."

"Okay see you Zayn. We will back soon. take care of Niall and don't let him eat until we come back with food."

"I will do that." Louis and I walked to go find Liam. Leaving Zayn with Niall.

We found Liam by the elevator waiting for us to leave. "We are going to a fancy restaurant I don't remember the name but we are going."

"Okay Zayn isn't coming nor Niall."

​"That's fine we'll just have to bring some food for them then. Let's go!"

~Okay so I said I was going to update during the break but I couldn't. So here it is. its pretty broing but yeah hope you guys like it I'm trying to go slow..~