Chapter 15

Stephanie"s POV

Life has been pretty great to me at the moment. I have realized that I will be soon be touring with One Direction. i was in the living room watching American Horror Story with my sister/manager Josselin. Until she scared the crap out of me when she began to talk.

"Remember you have an interview with someone tomorrow."

"What?! With who?"

"With someone called Ellen Degeneres."

"No fucking way!"

"Yes! I'm so awesome, right?"

"Uh, sure?" I said sacrasticly.

"Wow You're so mean!"

"I was just kidding"

"Okay. Whatever you say. Also, it's live!"

"Uh..But we have to go shopping. I hate going shopping."

"Oh I already got your outfit. You will be wearing a colorful skirt and a white shirt with two inches wedges."

"Fine. What time, though?"

"4:00p.m."

I got up as she was speaking, "Well I need my beauty sleep, then. Peace out." I said heading to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I slid into my comfy pjs and put on some fuzzy socks. I layed in bed when I was done.

Demi's POV

Having a rough time in my life isn't fun. But the good thing is that I get to start writing some new songs for my new album, 'Demi'. Niall has been a pain in the ass. Telling me that we should make 'us' offical. I only want him for the fame even though I'm in the X Factor but lets be real no one reall watched it. Sitting next to Simon Cowell really doesn't give you a big paycheck. Yeah it's cool meeting people who want to become a famous artist and coaching them along the way. But it also feels good that someone cares about you and make you feel wanted. I just don't think I'm at this position to start dating or be in a relationship. Being bioploar isn't easy. Taking my meds everyday seems useful it works. That's why I have been having such a good time. Deciding that after the season of the X Factor ends I will be touring. Trying to be more positive during my tour like naming it Neon Light Tour let's see what my fans will like it.

Stephanie's POV

It was almost three o'clock when my sister and I decided to leave for the Ellen Show. I'm pretty excited for this interview and meeting Ellen she is so hilarious, I just think the things I am afraid of on what she had in stored for me. Either a present or a big scare that she give to practically every one that is on her show or even work with her. I don't what her to make me sing I get a big scared just seeing all those eyes on me waiting for me to make a mistake and then judge me. But yet again I don't care if I get judge and if people hate me. I just had to get this fear out the way cause then I will be doing this every day now. Thankfully we arrived 20 minutes before the show started. We immediately started getting me ready I always hate wearing too much make-up on my face I feel like a barbie doll. I like going all natural with inly a bit of cover-up, mascara, and eyeliner. They called me up 10 minutes after the show had started she usually starts with a dance and some other stuff.

"Our guest for today she plays the lovely role of Bella in a show called Lab Rats on Disney XD. Please give her a big Welcome to Stephanie Nunez." Ellen said towards the camera. She stood up and waited for me.

I heard What Makes You Beautiful by One Direction. "You can start walking now." A man said to me. So I did. I manage to keep my balance with my wedges while waving to the crowd. Wow there is a lot of people here, I thought there were less. I started walking fast when I was close to Ellen. As soon as I reached he I hugges her and gaver her a quick kiss on the cheek as she did to me as well. Her blonde hair and eyes reminded me of Niall.