Chapter 13

Stephanie's POV

As I saw Billy's expression when I told him I couldn't becasue I will be touring with One Direction for a couple of months I felt bad. Something inside of me came and took control of me.

"Billy?!" he immediately turned around facing towards me, "Maybe if I fined early I can come over to Australia with you. That's only if I can, but I'll let you know."

"Yes! Of course I'll wait and meet you there."

"Okay. Wonderful!" Soon we both went our seperate ways.

The next day was pretty exciting was getting ready to go on tour with One Direction I still couldn't believe I met them already and had lunch with them it didn't seem so unrealistic to me at all. I have always dream about this but I never thought I could go on tour with them even maybe being friends with them. The thing is I don't know how to react to Niall, I mean is just so perfect if I look at him I would just melt right away. I don't want to be like, "Hey. I LOVE YOU!" Just can't over react with him being near me. He'll think I'm crazy. But I mean he would understand cause I'm a fan of their work and what they do I just amazing! Maybe I was just overreacting about this but I still have a couple of days before I left.

Billy's POV

I had a couple of days to chill before I left to Australia. It was exciting that Stephanie might come if she does which I hope so. I just can't get her out of my head. It was 4:16 when I left home to go met Kelli at a restuarant so we could catch up.

"Hey, Kelli. Feels like years that I haven't seen you." I said joking as I hugged her.

"Haha..funny. So what's up? Why did you wanted us to met so soon? Is everything alright?" she asked.

"Everything is find. It's just that I need to tell you something becasue you know you're a girl and need to tell someone that isn't my mom."

"Then what is?"

"Well..I think I like Stephanie."

"I'm not surprised."

"Why aren't you?"

"I could of tell on set. You always tried to find a way to talk to her, for her to notice you, and by doing that I will only make you look stupid to be honest."

"Oh.. Since I saw her on that video I found her attractive."

"Okay this is what's happening. when you saw her you thought she was cute or whatever and when you started to get to know her you didn't start liking her more than you already have but you started to fall in love with her just a little."

"Just don't know what to do Kelli. I have never been in this situation before."

"Really?"

"Yes. Never liked a girl as much I do with Stephanie. Most girl only like me either cause of my looks or my money."

"Well, just figure out if she like you or not. Cause if she does just go for it and if she doesn't then just forget about her. I don't want you to get hurt by a girl."

"The thing is that I'm to shy to ask"

" You have too thought." I knew she was right I had to express my feelings to Stephanie soon as possible I'll do it when she comes to Australia.

~ Ahh!! Why do you guys think? I'm liking it so far.. So exciting I can't wait for the next chapter even though I'm the author:) Hope you guys like it going to type the next chapter probably in a couple of days since I have spring break.~