Chapter 11

Stephanie's POV

After the interview I said bye to the boys. I walked to my room to remove my shoes they were a pain in the butt. Put on my black converse it went well with the dress. After that I started shuffling and saying "I just met One Direction! Oh yeah! Oh yeah! And that's how I roll." I notice the door opened I thought it was my sister and I look in the mirror and saw them looking at me with weird faces. I stop and got red. "We wanted to invite you to go eat a bite to eat want to come?" asked Zayn. "Yeah sure. I love eating!" I said. We went to Chipotle. We all order burritos. "So, You like being famous or what?" asked Louis. "Yeah I do. I mean it's hard because I just started doing this but I like that I could be myself all the time." "That's good that you don't act different to your fans and people." Liam said. "You guys taught me that. Not being myself is like lying to myself." I said.

Harry's POV

"Do you speak any languages other than English?" I asked. "Yeah. I speak Spanish. Both of my parents are from Mexico." she said. She got a little red when we asked a question. "You're a shy person, uh?" Niall asked. She nodded. There is something about her but I don't know what. It bothered me so much I had to figure out what it was. "Are you excited for opening up our tour for next year? You better be ready I don't think you would get enough sleep." Liam said. "Oh. Well maybe I should listen to you because I can't go to sleep during the day it's just never impossible for me. You guys might see me with my eyes close thinking I fell asleep but I just close my eyes and think." she said. "Think about what?" I asked. "About life. What I should or shouldn't do. Or just daydream." she explained to us, "Hey, Niall you might want to slow down a bit. You are going to get a tummy ache." "Yeah, mate. She right." Liam said. "Actually, Stephanie we wanted to invite you come tour with us with a while to get you like comfortable with us for next year." I asked. "Yeah sure. i just need to film a couple of episodes and ill come." she said. We were all done and took Stephanie to her hotel. "Ugh!" Niall said in pain. "We all told you, mate." Louis said. We all laughed.