Chapter 5

Stephanie's POV

FINALLY!! It was time to go to LA for the set for Lab Rats. I'm so excited I packed three days ago so I had my favorite outfits for the big day. The cast actually had send me a few tweets saying they seen my two videos and that I have a wonderful voice also they can't wait to work with me. It just took about two hours to get to LA by plane. I went to the studio were it all happens the creators introduce me to everyone and told me what I have to do one set. I brought a camera with me to record what I was doing or about to do if I ever did become successful I would like to do a movie or something.

Harry's POV

Tour has been amazing traveling all over Europe and just finished Mexico. It's time for Mami baby! Just sometimes I feel lonely is not that Im always alone it's just I need a girl in my life. I'm tired of some fans taking Larry to seriously and that me and Taylor are getting back together just like her song says We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together like fucken ever! I just want a girl who wants me for me not just Harry Styles from One Direction. Me and Niall are the only ones with out girlfriends. Some of our fans are like having a war to win us, sorry our girls most known as Directioners<3. I have seen Nialler texting Demi and also skyping I just don't have his heart to get broken his my mate..