Chapter 20

Stephanie's POV

"I have to go." Harry told me walking away.

"Okay." I whispered to myself. It looked like he didn't really cared about Niall asking me out.

I noticed the boys went up the stage when Luke and Michael got off. They both smiled at me. I smiled back. I walked back to where I found Lou and Lux. Luckily they were still there.

"Packing?" I asked Lou. She was putting all her hair supplies and products in a bag.

"Yeah. We're going to Houston." She said.

"Oh. I forgot this our last night here in Chicago." I told her. I noticed Lux running back and forth.

"Hi." Lux said to me.

"Hi, princess. Is it okay if I call you that, Lux?" I asked her. She looked at me then turn to Lou. Lou smiled back and nodded. Lux faced back at me and she nodded.

"Yay!" I said. She is so adorable. Lux grabbed my hand and lead me to where all her toys were. Left. Then came back with a pink scooter.

"Do you want me to show to be on scooter?" I asked her.

"Yes." She answered with her little British accent.

"Come on then." I grabbed her and with the scooter with the other. "Okay. You have to keep on leg on the scooter and the other one on the floor. Like this."

She nodded. I moved away. She placed herself on the scooter as I told her to.

"Put your hands on the hands right here. And with this leg that's on the floor. You're going to push." I said.

Lux began to do what I told her to do. She kept going to around in circles when she got the hang of it.

"Yay! Lux! And when you want stop just do put you leg down to push yourself, okay?" She nodded. It feels good bonding a little with Lux. I thought she would never try and talk to me. I noticed Lux's eyes were getting tried. She walked over to me and opened her arms for me to grab her. As I did she laid her head on my shoulder. I walked to the scooter and carried it all the way back to were Lou was.

"She feel asleep?" Lou asked checking to see if Lux had her eyes closed.

"Her eyes looked tired. Them she wanted me to carry her. I'm not sure if she is sleeping." I whispered. Lou nodded to me.

"You can give me her if you want."

"No it's fine. She not that heavy." Lou and I were walking out of the room when the show ended. All of them came down all sweaty and tired.

"Aw. She feel asleep?" Niall asked.

I nodded.

"Hey. I was wondering if you wanted to go together to the hotel? Since we share the room you know?" He asked.

"Yeah. It will be fine." I started to feel butterflies in my stomach. Hope those will still be there for a long time.

Niall and I were heading out of the area. Niall opened the door he looked shock. I could see lights flashing, hear girls screaming. He closed the door and looked at me. I grabbed the blanket that I wrapped around Lux pulled over her face.

"What are you doing?" Niall asked, sounding concern.

"Just covering her face so she won't wake up with all the flash going around." I explained.

"Ok." Niall said. He opened the once again.

Instantly, flashes of the camera began to turn on and off. Questions being asked. Niall would just look at me.