Chapter 24

"Babe?" Niall assured I was in the room.

"Bathroom." I yelled back to him. I brushed my hair out and turned on the blow dryer.

"You ready?" He asked standing in the door way.

"Close. Just need to dry my hair and I'll be done." I say. Niall went back into the room.

"Hey babe?" Niall asked shyly.

I came out of the bathroom. "Yeah?" Niall was sitting on the couch. His eyes were on his fingers.

"Do you..." Niall cleared his throat. "Do you.. Never mind it's stupid question I don't know why I'm thinking get about it."

"What? Tell me." I whined. I walked to him and sat on his lap. I wrapped my arms around his neck. "What is it?"

"I thought you and Zayn. It's stupid I know."

"What!" I felt angry, "How can you think that?" I helped myself up.

"I know. I just want to know why you keep talking to him privately and have so many secrets." Niall

"You just need to trust me. Why would I go behind your back and have a thing with Zayn when am with you is best friend?"

Niall got up. "I'm sorry. I'm stupid for even thing about that."

His hands were on my arms squeezing them a little. That's when I knew he cared. And that he is the jealous type. I half smiled.

"What ever." I say.

He kissed me. "Good. Because I have a surprise."

"What? I thought we have to go to our guys interviews?" Niall took me to the window. I was confused.

"Look outside." I did, "This is what we have to get through today. Now there will be pushing tons of flashes and grabbing."

There were tons of girls infront of the entrance of the lobby. "Yeah I know they want to take a picture with you guys. Can we leave now so you guys can take pictures with them?"

-

"Hey." I say to Harry.

"Ay." He said opening his arms.

We were at the interviews they had.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Yeah I'm fine." Harry still seemed a little down. "Why?"

"You look like something bad happened to you. This morning during breakfast you hardly even spoke and ate." I say.

"I just wasn't that hungry and I was a little tired."

"You know you can come and talk to me about anything right? Like advice for anything it's kind of my thing since I'm a chick and everything." I stated the obvious.

He chuckled, "Yeah of course I know. You and Louis are who I will go to. Sometimes Liam."

"Liam what?" Liam asked Harry jumping into our conversation, "You guys said my name."

"Just say yes, Liam." Harry put his arm around his neck.

"Okay. Sure I agree to whatever Harry was saying." Liam was a bit confused.
I laughed, "So you agree that sometimes Harry could come to you for advice?"

"Hey I thought I was your go to guy?" Louis then joined.

"What's wrong with you mate?" Louis sounded offended. Niall came and stood between Louis and I.

"Guys they're ready." Paul said. He was carrying Zayn on his shoulder.

"What is Zayn do?" I asked him.

"Wanted to play chase, this is what I do to stop them." He gave me a thumbs up.

Harry, Liam, Louis, and Zayn on Paul's shoulder followed him on the huge curtain with chairs for them with big bright lights infront of them.
Niall waited for them to leave, then moved to faced me.

"So.." Niall began to play with my hair.

"So?" I repeated.

"So they always ask us if we are single. Obviously I'm not single at the moment and.."

I nodded, "And?"

"And I wanted to know if you would like to go public?" He asked me if I was to scream at him.

I stood quiet. Couldn't find the right words to say what I was think. I want to go public but I dont at the same time. I feel I would get death threats and hate which are the same exact thing in this case I didn't care. I kept thing of my dream.

"Uh..I don't think we should now because then we wouldn't have much privacy. Maybe in a couple days. Just for now..."

Niall began to nod to every word I said. "I mean I do want too."

"Yeah I get it." He said walking away.

"Niall..I..." I ruined it. What have I done?

-

I grabbed Niall as soon as the interview was over. Pushed him into a bathroom and locked the door behind us. I turned to him. He looked pretty pissed. He wouldn't even make eye contact with me.

"Niall, I didn't meant that I never want to go public trust me. That's not I meant it. You should know that." I say landing my hands on his chest.

He kept going side to side.

"Niall look at me." I forced him to look at me by grabbing his head.

"I.. I want us to enjoy this couple of first days as a new couple." he moved his head to the side.

"Hey!" I say, "Hey. I love you. I really mean it, okay?" He nodded. I kissed him.

His hands went on my back forcing my body against his. Then they gave to go down to my butt onto my thighs. Making me jump and wrapped my legs around his waist. He walked to the counter and placed me sitting there.

There was a knock on the door. We still kept going after all the door was locked.

"Hey guys? Can you guys stop making out in the bathroom? We have to go." Louis said through the door.

Niall and I finally separated once we heard Louis's voice.

"So were good?" I asked Niall.

"Yeah, I love you." He smiled then kissed me again. His eyes sparkled even more than they did.

Niall helped me down. And got out of the bathroom.

"What questions did they asked?"

Niall chuckled, "They did asked who was single and I didn't raise my hand."

"You told?"

"No, of course not. Hold on. Then they asked me who I was dating."

"And?"

"I said no one. But I like being private with personal life and if I want to say who I was dating if I am then I would say and the boys also say some stuff to supporting me. Then they asked I was dating Demi Lovato why I just that I wasn't." He said almost not believing what they asked.

"Wow." I didn't know what to say to that. "Good job on that."

"Thanks babe. Are you ready. For the concert tonight?"

"Yeah. But it only four songs the rest is for five seconds of summer and you guys." I say.

"Yeah but four amazing songs."

"That aren't mine. It's from your really best friend Taylor Swift." I say sarcastically.

"She not. She said I didn't know who to saying and don't deserve to be part of the band. Also insulted the fans which in not cool."

"Look at you so protective. It's hot I like it. But she doesn't know what the hell she talking about. You won the part fair and square. You have an amazing voice. Like an angel." I said cheering him up.

~~~Sorry I haven't updated in over 2 months!! I know this is little and I kind of put this story on hold but I want to type the next chapter and make it huge to make it up for you guys. Lots of love. xx~~~