Chapter 18

Stephanie's POV

I woke by someone touching my face. I small cold hand. My eyes fluttered and saw Lux with a simple face expression.

"Lux don't, sweetheart." Lou said trying to pull her away from me. I looked at both of them and smile.

"It's fine. What happened?" I asked Lou. I extended my arm in front of me hoping Lux would come and reach them so we could play for a bit.

"You were stepping out and Niall accidently hit you with the door as it opened and Harry carried you all the way here. You were gone not for long." Lou explained almost laughing. I could Harry carried me here. I'm such a heaving person but Harry doesn't look like he lift weights. Guess I'm wrong.

"You got an ouchy?" Lux asked me with a sad and weird face. I nodded in response. Lux climb up the couch as she did she reached over to me and gave me a hug then kissed me on the cheek. I hugged back knowing that was an apology for what happened.

"Hey you're okay?" Niall walked in. I turn to him and nodded with a smile. "Sorry about that." Hoping I wouldn't get mad.

"It's fine just an accident." I told him.

"Hey. What's up?" Harry came inside bursting scaring Niall and he passed him.

"Harry!" Lux cheered reaching for Harry's arms.

"Hi princess." Harry said to Lux grabbing he into a hug and holding her. "How are you?"

"Good. Thanks for carrying me." I said to him.

He turn to face me, "Nope problem. Well the concert is about to start since you got hit head so Luke, Calum, Michael, and Ashton are going to open the show."

"Okay. I can watch the show right?" I asked Harry. He was busy with Lux that he actually put her down and paid attention to me. Harry nodded. I smiled, Harry grabbed my hand and start taking my through halls in and out of doors. At some point he was jogging away from fans as I was running for my life. He quickly opened a door and closed it behind me. I breathing so hard that I was dizzy.

"You are too short for your age." Harry said patting my head like if I was a little kid.

"I'm not! You're just too tall." I whined a bit. I knew we might get into some little argument about this.

"You're still short."

"Why are we here anyways?" I asked Harry heading towards another door.

I open it. "Well I thought you should get a view of everything. Niall and I like watching them play they are really good. This song is called Out Of My Limit.,"

I sat not removing my eyes off them. "They are really good." Harry chuckled.

"It's almost over let's start over..." Michael, Calum, Luke sang.

"Hey guys." Niall said sitting on my left. Waiting for me to response.

"Hey." I whispered not removing my eyes off the same stage.

"Thank you guys so much. This will be our last song and it's called Heartbreak Girl." Luke said thought the microphone looking at Calum. A bass and guitar solo began.

"We will see you after the show." Harry said to me. I turned to Niall and Harry and nodded. After they finished the song and left stage I was screaming out my lungs like the other hundred girls. Everything went pitch black. That when everyone knew that it was time to scream. Red, blue, and white lights on the right and orange, white, and green lights on the left of the stage. A guitar started playing Live While We're Young. Five shadows come on stage, then Harry, Zayn, Louis, Liam, and Niall came out. The whole arena went wild. Song and after song they kept singing. It was half way to the show when they usually do their talking. I mean they always do between songs but this one was a lot longer.