Chapter 6

Demi's POV

I have texted and been skyping Niall. I'm just not ready for a relationship right now not what happened with Joe Jonas. It a long story don't feel like explaining. Not really a big deal. I just don't really think I like Niall just he's fame, maybe?

Billy's POV

When the creators introduce us to Stephanie I just couldn't stop looking at her she eyes just lighted up the room and her smile was just so big the creators and her came up to me. "Hi!" she said. I couldn't answer I shouldn't keep my eyes off her. "Oh sorry, Hi nice to meet you I'm Billy. Has anyone told you that you have to most beautiful eyes?" "No, no one has ever said that to me thanks. I'm Stephanie by the way." She blushing SCORE!! After She sounded nervous.

Stephanie's POV

After he said that to me I turn red. I got really nervous I quickly turn to the creators and asked them where to get ready. I had to learn a couple of lines it wasn't hard to the stopped once in a while because we didn't have to learn them by heart. I had a normal outfit for the scene it was totally me which I loved, it was kinda nerdy, girly, and popular look. My name is Bella short for 'Isabella' in the show I love that name. Me and Kelli instantly clicked since we were the two girls who are teens. It was actually how me and 'Chase' meet. Bella and Brei are friends and they decided to study since Bella is a little nerd. Bella runs up to make sure today was the day they were going to study while Brei was with Chase, Adam, and Leo. Chase asks Brei who was that, "Oh her name is Bella she a somewhat of a nerd we are going to study today after school." Brei and Bella go to Brei's house and Chase is there he thinks she cute and starts to develop feels for her and gets the guts to ask her out on a date which she says yes and so on so forward. The rest happens on the next episode.