Chapter 23

The audience began to throw trash at me.

"I'm sorry. Please. I'm sorry! Stop, please!" I yelled through the microphone. I covered my head with my arms. I have no idea why everyone is throwing things at me. All I did was come out. I looked at Niall, he was up on the higher stage. He started running towards me. Helping me. I turn to look back at the audience. A saw a girl aiming at me, ready to throw a shoe.

Niall grabbed my hand.

He began to mouth things at me.

"What?" I yelled. "I can't hear you!"

I fell to the floor and covered my head with my arms, still feeling things thrown at me on my back. My whole body began to move.

"Stephanie, baby, wake up." Niall whispered, shaking me.

"What?" I sat up. I was covered in sweat. Sometimes I sweat when I sleep, but not a much as this. Even my chest was covered with sweat.

"What happened?" Niall asked me.

"Nightmare." I answered him. I looked at him. "Before I fell asleep I heard the word baby."

He chuckled and felled down the bed. I smiled knowing that what I heard was true. I laid on the bed again, with my hand on his chest and my chin on top of them.

"That's weird. I didn't hear anything." He said to me, "Why don't you like if some one call you that?"

"I do. It just I though you did but maybe it was just a dream. Anyways you can call me anything if you want." I tell him.

"Like poop?" He suggested.

I laughed, "Yes. Like poop."

He looked at me, like if I was a piece of art. Not saying a single word. I kept staring at his blue eye that I admire so much. I couldn't keep my eyes off him. He was just so damn gorgeous. Yes, I just called him gorgeous. He blinked, I laughed knowing that I had just won the staring contest.

"I let you win." I informed me.

"Sure you did." I say, removing the covers off me. I grabbed my clothes and went inside the bathroom to shower. When I felt the cold water on my face that's when it hit me. All of it. I'm not longer a ordinary person, I'm someone who is dating Niall Horan from One Direction. And his mine, at the moment. Hoping it would stay like this for a long long time.

"Baby, come on let's go eat breakfast downstairs." Niall knocked on the bathroom door.

"Almost done." I put my hair up in a bun.

"I'll just blow dry it when we come back." I whispered to myself.

Niall was already waiting for me at the door. He looked so innocent. As if he was having a surprise for me.

"You okay?" I asked, getting a weird feeling.

"Yeah. Just hungry." He opened the door and grabbed my hand.

We stood quiet throughout the whole way down. The breakfast room was empty nobody was there yet. Niall found a table of us to sit and waiting for me to reach it. He then pulled out the chair for me so I could sit. Then sat across from me.

"Good morning. I'm Mark, the waiter."
A tall skinny man said.

"Hi." I said smiling at him.

"The food is that way but what kind of drink can I get you two?" he asked, still looking at me.

I could feel his eyes on me. Made me uncomfortable so I looked at Niall.

"Two orange juice please." Niall said, looking at me.