Chapter 21

~~I just wanted to start off by saying that every chapter will begin with Stephanie's POV and if isn't then I will include who's POV it is. Enjoy!~~

I woke up by a man whispering to Zayn.

"Zayn." He asked.

"It's time?" Zayn grunt.

"Yeah. Sorry. We all know how much you love your sleep." That man said moving to give Zayn space to get down.

I heard Zayn's feet landing of the floor and walking away. I slide the curtain for me to see of there wasn't anybody in my way to get down. I went straight to the bathroom. Brushed my teeth put my hair in a ponytail. I look in the mirror to see if I looked awful. I headed out where Niall and I were last night no one was there. I sat down. Moments later Niall came Zayn was behind him.

"Morning, beautiful." Niall said sitting down.

"Good morning." I cringe my nose.

Zayn just smiled at me. Some men came inside the room.

"What that?" I asked pointing at them.

"Men with cameras." Zayn said.

"I know that. I meant why are they here with cameras?"

"It's for something we will be doing for the fans. A surprise." Niall said to me. I looked at him.

"Just act natural. Like they're not here." Zayn said. I turn to look at him again.

I nodded. I got up and back in my bunk to get clothes then went to the bathroom.

I stood there for seems like forever just looking at my self in the mirror processing all the amazing things that have been happening. This just seemed unreal. I can't believe I'm that girl that would wish everytime it was 11:11 on the clock to meet One Direction and start a relationship with Niall. Yeah may sound stupid even possible really. But now it like its actually happening, just not yet but it will. There was knocking on the door that distracted me from my thoughts.

"Yeah?" I said loud and clear.

"You almost done there? We are going to stop and pump gas." Zayn informed me.

"Almost done. Better out in a sec." I said removing my pyjamas. I quickly touched my makeup and hair. I felt that the bus wasn't moving anymore. I exit the bathroom. Nobody was on the bus. I put on shoes and walked down the stairs. I scent gas instantly. I didn't really much mind it. The smell I'd a good one but too much of it gives me a headache.

"Hey come with me to get something to eat and drink." Zayn said walking away from me and into the store. I followed him.

Louis, Harry, Lux, and Louis were there going through the aisles. Louis and Harry's hands were filled with chips, drinks, and snacks.

"Need help there?" I asked Harry.

"I'm good thanks just get want you want it on us." He said.

"I don't thinks so. I will pay own food." Lux began to run towards me and then she hid behind my legs. "Hi Lux."

"Lux, come here." Lou said. She smiled at me when she saw me. I smiled back. I began to walk when Lux moved and hid behind Harry.

I grabbed some couple of food.

"Need a basket?" Niall asked he was already holding one.

"Sure why not?" I said putting everything thing inside.

I was about to grab it when he stopped me. "I'll hold it for you." He said. I nodded.

Louis came by. "Hey Steph can you get those bag of chips for me please?"